Chapter Sixteen

Awsten's pov

"Awsten! Wake up!"

"What do you want you blundering idiot?" I groaned seeing as they woke me up at the ass o'clock in the morning.

"There's an gas leak, we gotta get out of the school asap!" Shawn says hurriedly

"Wait, what?"

"Awsten we gotta go now! Grab a whole bunch of shit." He says before walking over to his side of the room.

After a few seconds my brain actually starts working and I quickly start shoving everything into a backpack and stuff my feet into my vans. I grab my phone and other shit like that and follow Shawn out the door where a whole bunch of other students are rushing out of the school.

We walk out of the entrance and I notice Ashley and Dominic standing near the wall and having a smoke while looking tired as hell.

Im suddenly grabbed by someone and it only takes me a second before I realized that it was geoff. "Hey, What's going on?"

"They just like started coming into our rooms saying there was a gas leak and how we need to leave the building immediately." He says

Fuck his morning voice is so hot.

Geoff giggled "Thanks, baby."

"What?"

"You just said my morning voice was hot." He smiles teasing me.

"Fuck! I speak outloud when I'm sleep deprived."

"It's alright babe, I'm not letting it slide though." He says sliding his arms arms around my waist from behind, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Classic Geoff, giving people no mercy since you kicked your way out the womb." I rolled my eyes fondly.

"Alright kids, schools gonna be closed for a couple days while they fix the leak so we'll be staying at a hotel for the time being. Everybody get on the bus.. I dont care which one." The headmaster said

Me and the gang all climbed into the bus and moved all the way towards the back since all the teachers and other kids sat in the front.

"Who wants to hang out at the pool when we get to our chosen destination?" Ashton asked

All of us agreed to do that once we get settled into our rooms. Of course Niall complained about when he was gonna eat breakfast that wasn't the shitty school cafeteria food.

"Niall you will eat, babes." Shawn says

"I'm just excited, I need something in my system that wont give me diarrhea or nausea." Niall says

"I think we're all excited about that, remember how many of us witnessed it?" Geoff said

Otto laughs, "Awsten stayed away from you that whole day."

"Because he had explosive diarrhea and that shit was gross!" I groaned

"That's why you shall never eat the cafeteria food." Louis says

"You guys know when we leave? Zayn gets grumpy when he's sleepy." Liam says stroking Zayn's dark hair as an attempt at calming him.

"We're leaving now." Jawn says as the bus starts moving.

The bus ride to the hotel was unusually quiet, probably because it was so fucking early in the morning and everyone was still fucking tired and decided to get some sleep. Couldn't they have a gas explosion at a time where everyone was wide awake? Stupid piping system.