Don't Tell My Secret (Pietro x Reader)

Prompt: You've been living with the Maximoff's, well living as best as you could within Hydra. When the three of you team up with Ultron, things go from bad to worse that is until you learn of a certain speedster's feelings.

Warnings: Slight swearing and death mentioned

Requested by: 

A/N: I'm still super freaking sick but I'm trying guys....sorry if it's not my best work but I wanted to get something out there. Other requests are being worked on, hopefully they'll be up soon but we've all heard that one before lol
============

"Well, shit." You mumble while bouncing your leg, Wanda looks up from her book to stare at you with a curious smile. 

"What?" She finally answers.

"I'm bored." You whine. "You said when we joined the robot-man that we'd be doing fun stuff. You and Pietro have fought the Avengers while I sat here waiting for the damn vibranium. This isn't fun." 

"I know, Y/N/N." Wanda sighs while closing her book. "But just think, you are helping to save the world and rid it from-"

"I know the speech." You interrupt with a glare. "And I still don't believe it."

"Maybe that's why you were left behind." Wanda shrugs. "Because you don't believe in the cause." 

"I'm here, aren't I?" You inquire. "Shouldn't that be enough?"

"No, because you are loyal to Pietro and I...not Ultron." She replies.

"If I'm loyal to you guys, then I'd follow you anywhere." You grumble. "You know that."

Wanda purses her lips, she had been wanting to tell you this for ages but she didn't know how you'd react. Would it set you off further? Would it calm you down? Despite having her telekinesis abilities, she could never figure out you.

"You want know something," She finally questions.

"Not if it's got nothing to do with why I can't go with you people." You gruff. 

"Someone here may or may not like you." She chuckles, your head jerks up to look at her.

"I am intrigued. Do tell." You reply. 

"Alright, but this is only to calm you down." Wanda replies while crossing her legs. You shuffle closer, showing her that she had your full attention. "It's my brother, he's been trying to gather the courage to speak with you about it but he can't."

"But he's so arrogant!" You cry.

"I know." She rolls her eyes. "But you didn't hear this from me, he'd kill me if he figured it out. Just say you heard him talking to himself in the mirror, he does it every morning after running around for a while." 

"Damn." You whisper while tapping your chin. "Do you know where he is?" 

"Probably in front of the mirror again." Wanda admits. "He's been doing it more often these days, which means that he's probably trying to convince himself to tell you before everything falls from under us." 

"Okay, Shakespeare." You chuckle while standing. "I'm going to go find him, calm down with your words....won't you?"

"I'm taking that as a compliment." Wanda announces as you leave the room. "He wrote amazing things!"

Different Base
Later

"I've been waiting to tell you this for a while..." Pietro trails off. "No no, that won't work. She'll think that I am weird."

"It's not that hard." You chuckle from where you were leaning against the door frame. Pietro jumps and whirls around to face you, his face bright red. "Hi Piet." 

"How much did you hear?" He inquires.

"Everything." You shrug. "From Wanda."

"I'll kill her." He whispers.

"Or  you could take me out for lunch before the end of the world." You smile while placing your hands on his arms. 

"You seriously think that-"

"I stand by my opinion." You interrupt. "And you stand by yours."

"Y/N, Ultron is-"

"Nope." You interrupt. "You and me are going out to eat lunch, that's it. No talk of Ultron, no talk of Earth, or the Avengers. Just us, maybe about what we're going to have to bring home to Wanda." 

"I like that plan." He chuckles while wrapping his arms around your waist. "Do I get a kiss for dessert?" 

"You're so cringy it hurts." You laugh while pushing his shoulders. "But I'll think about it."

"Good enough for me, love," Pietro replies while scooping you off your feet. "Let's go to Y/F/R (your favorite restaurant.)" 

"But it's so far away!" You argue. 

"No." Pietro shakes his head. "It's only seconds for me!" 

Part 2 in the works