Welcome To The OR (Steve, Clint, & Sam x Reader)

Prompt: You have powers that can transport you anywhere, whether it be into a TV show, movie, or hell across the world.

Warnings: You may swear a little bit 

Requested By: No one in particular 
========

"Push one of EPI!" You shout while starting compressions on your patient. "Page Dr. Bailey!" 

"On it. Crash cart?" Lexi Grey questions, shouting at a nurse that was outside. After a few seconds, the cart arrives.

"Charge to three hundred!" You scream while grabbing the paddles. "Clear!"

"Y/N!" A voice calls from the distance yet you ignore it.

"Charge again!" You order and press the buttons again. "Jesus Christ you cannot die on me!" 

"Y/N!" The voice yells, louder this time, again. As suddenly as the man starting coding, the world around you starts to disappear. You fall on your butt, in the middle of your room, and shake your head to try and bring yourself back. 

Your arms were still in the air as if you were still holding the paddles, angrily you look up to see Steve, Clint, and Sam standing in your room. "What?" You hiss.

"I just needed your help." Clint mumbles. "With um...decorating for the holidays." 

"Oh, it's been four weeks already?" You tilt your head to the side.

"Y/N!" Steve shouts. "What the heck?! You've been inside the TV for four weeks?!" 

"What? No!" You wave him off with a forced smile. "I would never willingly stay inside a great TV show just to live my life happily and not have to worry about Thanos or Hydra or anything." 

"Y/N." Steve shakes his head in disappointment. "My goodness." 

"Don't you guys want to join me?" You inquire. "We could visit any TV show in the world, anything your heart desires!"

"What show were you just in?" Sam questions while sitting down next to you. "You looked like you were having fun."

"I was. Actually I was saving a mans life and then I disappeared." You shake your head. "Damn, Richard is going to shoot me." 

"What about that one girl that was with you? Couldn't she handle it?" Clint demands while sitting on your other side. 

"Oh damn, Lexi!" You groan. "She's going to think I'm a wizard, wait, that'll be awesome." 

"So we're all gonna-"

You interrupt Sam by grabbing Clint's arm, Sam's, and touching Steve's leg with your foot. Immediately, you all appear in the middle of the hospital, falling to the floor in heaps. You jump up and smile in victory just as the announcement of a code blue rings through the hospital.

"Hell yeah!" You shout before rushing off. Clint pushes himself off of Sam and runs after you, calling your name because he knew he'd get lost without you. 

"Steve?" Sam questions while looking around. "We uh...we're lost." 

"Nurse!" Steve shouts after a woman. "Wait! I need to find Y/N Y/L!"

You skid down the hall and throw yourself into the room where the man, that you had grown to know as your patient and personal friend, continues to fall into B-FIB. Lexi looks up at you and shouts in anger. "Where did you go?! How did you go?!"

"Just ignore that!" You order as Bailey runs into the room as well. 

"What do we got? How did this happen?!" She demands. "Who the hell is this?!"

"Clint!" You cry. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I followed you, Y/N!" He whines. 

"Y/L, take care of this man. You and I will be talking later!" Bailey orders. You narrow your eyes towards Clint and rip your gloves off before pushing him out of the small room. 

"I'm gonna kill you." You hiss. "I brought you here to experience things on your own, not to bother me and the patients that are dying. Now I'm in trouble with Bailey!"

"Is that a bad thing?" Clint raises his eyebrow. 

"Of course it's a bad thing." You groan while rubbing your forehead.

"Y/N!" Steve smiles while rushing up to you. 

"Thank god, Steve was about to cry." Sam smiles while crossing his arms. "So, what are we going to do?"

"Well, now we're gonna go outside of this hospital, hope that Bailey can't track me down yet, and figure out a game plan for you guys." You state. "Because as long as you guys are here, I can stay for a very long time."

"So this is all a ploy?" Clint raises his eyebrow. 

"Of course it's a ploy, whenever I'm involved with you three. It's always a ploy."