One Mistake (Peter Parker x Reader)

Prompt: You're a girl who has fallen for the famous Spiderman, aka your best friend Peter Parker. The thing is, you've been keeping a secret from him that he thought he was keeping from you.

(Low key if that's confusing I'm sorry, I was slightly confused too but I really don't wanna rewrite it)

Requested By: No one

Warnings: Slight swearing/some bloodshed

A/N: REQUEST AWAY BB'S
Also, P2?
=========

This wasn't supposed to happen, you were supposed to be in Chemistry right now. Watching Peter mess around on his computer while pretending to pay attention, not watching him be tortured in front of your very eyes. 

You stood behind the one way glass with a stone expression so you wouldn't compromise the mission your mother, Natasha Romanoff, had given you. You were supposed to go in, get intel, then get out. No helping prisoners, no being the hero. 

But you couldn't leave Peter here, you'd go to school tomorrow and see his seat empty....then you'd completely break or if something worse happened? You would never be able to forgive yourself. Peter's scream pulls you back to reality.

HIs appearance had changed dramatically since you were last paying attention. His mask was gone, replaced with blood that trickled down almost every inch of his face. The red suit hid most of the blood on his body but you could see it starting to spot up and it made your stomach clench.

"Y/N?" Clint's voice whispers through the com in your ear. "We have to pull out soon, agents are starting to investigate the jet."

You don't answer at first if you did he'd know where you were and then you'd never get to Peter. Your eyes slowly look at the two agents that stood on either side of you. "I'm sorry, Barton. Tell mom I love her."

"What do you mean?" Clint hisses but this time you don't answer at all. Instead, you flick your arm to have a blade fall onto the palm of your hand, you squeeze a fist around the blade and take a breath. It was now or never.

Quickly, you stab the man to your right while kicking the woman who was on your left. Instantly the man falls but the woman stands again with her gun raised, you rush to a chair and climb over the top to give you a boost. You jump and attack from the taller side, coming down on her with a crash. Your blade deep in her skull. 

With a glare, you pull it out and grab your other knife from your hip pocket. You flip the blades in your hands a few times before walking to the door that separated you from the torture chamber and the viewing area. With a scream of anger, you kick it down and rush into the room.

The next few minutes were a rush of gunfire, punches, kicking, fire, and screams. Somehow you came out victorious and were soon crawling out of the base while dragging Peter behind you. Clint meets you halfway with a stone expression, his eyes look down at Peter then your bloody state. He doesn't say anything as he takes Peter from your tired arms and leads the way through the hall towards the awaiting jet.

"Why is it so quiet." You question while stepping out into the sunshine.

"Tony sent in tranquilizers." Clint bluntly replies. "They're all out, SHIELD is coming to collect them soon."

"Oh." You whisper while stepping into the jet. "Are you alright?"

"Fine, you?" Clint demands.

"Managing." You mumble. "He's our first priority."

"No, your mom is your priority." Clint shakes his head. "She's waiting at home and she is not happy." 

"Of course she's not, when has she ever been?"