Stand Up (Pietro x Reader)

Prompt: Song fic because 1D has been playing nonstop tonight

Warnings: Fluff

A/N: Hullo
============

From the moment I met you, everything changed
I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain
I had to take you and make you mine

Pietro Maximoff, what could you not say about the bastard? He was cocky, arrogant, and self centered at times but he was also loving, protective, and down right hilarious. Ever since he met you during Ultron, he made it his goal to have you fall in love with him. 

Even if it meant betraying Ultron to save your life. 

So put your hands up
Cause it's a stand up
And I won't be leaving 'til I finish stealing every piece of your heart

You didn't want to trust him, you had been through so much shit over the past few years. What with dealing with the death of your brother thanks to the attack on New York, your boyfriend cheating on you, and your best friend getting kidnapped. 

Despite this, Pietro continued to talk to you every day. He'd bring you chocolate, flowers, and even take out from your favorite restaurant. He used every excuse in the book just to see you every day, he called it a win if he got you to smile just once. 

And I won't be leaving 'til I finish stealing every piece of your heart
Every piece of your heart
So put your hands up
Cause it's a stand up

"Y/N, love," Pietro smiles while stopping you in the hallway. You sigh and turn to look at him. "You do realize that I will not stop until you agree to go out with me, right?"

"Pietro, now is just not the time." You shake your head.

"What do I have to do? Buy the moon?" He jokes. "I'm sure Stark will give me that loan." You laugh and his smile grows. "See? That's all I want from you, every single day. That's all I need." 

It's the least I can do if you give me the chanceSo put your hands up
Cause it's a stand up

Eventually, you did fall for the Slovakian Speedster. It took awhile but after Pietro filled your room with over five hundred (Your favorite flowers) you decided that he wasn't joking and was probably going to treat you right. 

You smile and watch him interact with the rest of the team. He was your boyfriend. This man managed to steal almost every piece of your heart in a matter of weeks, how were you going to survive the rest of the relationship? The smile grows, you knew that you were going to enjoy every last minute of it.  

So put your hands up
(I'm a thief, I'm a thief)
Cause it's a stand up
And I won't be leaving till I finish stealing every piece of your heart

"Y/N, love, what is the matter?" Pietro calls from the other side of the room, apparently you had been caught staring once again.

"Oh, nothing." You state while walking over to him to give Pietro a hug. "I just have to tell you something." 

But you should know your part
(I'm a thief, I'm a thief)

"What is that?" He inquires with a sly smile.

(I'm a thief, I'm a thief)
Because you stole my heart

"You stole my heart."

======

What a shitty ending but oh well....

-Author Out