My Steve Senses Are Tingling (Reader POV)

Prompt: You are just a normal girl in the mall the day that Steve and Nat walk around with just a hoodie. 

Requested By: TimeLord9 

A/N: This is probably going to be the stupidest shit you'll ever read and I'm not even sorry anymore. I hate myself
========

You set your bag down with a small sigh and run a tired hand through your hair. It had been a long day and you had also forgotten your best friends birthday, so now you were here searching for the perfect gift with the time you had left before her party. 

Suddenly, it's like something clicks inside of you. Your back stiffens as you feel your world begin to change, slowly you turn around to look at the escalators; just as one of your other friends shows up to help you out.

"Hey, Y/N! What's up?" He/She questions.

"Do you smell that?" You demand.

"Smell what?" Your friend inquires.

"I smell freedom. I smell Steve Rogers." You reply as an eagle screeches in the background, well maybe that was just apart of your imagination. 

"Um, what?" He/She questions. 

"My Steve senses are tingling." You state.

"Y/N, are you serious?" Your friend laughs.

"Yes." You mumble while quickly pushing through the crowd to walk towards the escalators.

"What are you doing?!" He/She yells after you. Finally, you reach the escalator and look up to see two people kissing as men in suits pass. Quickly, you push past the people on the escalators and run up towards the couple. When they pull apart, you're there waiting.

"I knew it!" You scream with your hands in the air.

"Shhhh!" Steve whispers while clamping a hand over your mouth. "If you stay quiet, I promise that you can come with me." 

You quickly nod with a smile and he takes his hand from your mouth. This may have been the best decision of your life.

Inspiration: