So, The Chicken? (Hope x FEMReader)

Prompt: After one mission that could've gone the wrong way, you and Hope decide that it's time to actually start dating. How will Scott, Janet, and Hank react when they see how their daughter really is with her girlfriend?

Note: Female reader

Requested By: Camila_Grey

A/N: Yo, it's been a while lol

Also, sorry if this wasn't what you wanted. I tried my best, so I hope you like it! Plus sorry it took so long to update, it's been a rough week. If anyone wants to talk, I could use someone to rant/complain/cry to. BUT don't PM me about this if you can't handle triggering situations, it's pretty bad. 

=============================

"I'm just worried about you, Y/N!" Hope whines while following you through the house. You groan, loud enough for everyone in the house to hear, and clutch your injured arm closer to your chest. "I could've taken that hit and you would be fine! Now look at you!"

"Oh for the love of all that is holy in this world." You mumble under your breath as you sit down in the living room next to Scott Lang. You facepalm and rub your temples out of frustration. 

You knew that Hope was just trying to look out for you and that she loved you but every time she questioned your skills, it hurt. Hope was different with you compared to others. With other people, Hope was closed off and hid her emotions but with you, she was the complete opposite. When you were concerned,  Hope was loving, talkative, and completely emotional. Something that you'd never have guessed with Hope Pym.

Hope stomps her foot and turns to walk out of the room to cool down, sometimes you were just so stubborn. Scott watches her go before turning back to look at you. "You know, I know that attitude."

"Do you now?" You question. 

"Yeah, she's just worried about you," Scott replies. "As she said, you did take a pretty big hit." 

"I'm just as much of a superhero as you two are, I can take care of myself." You scoff. 

"Don't you think we understand that?" He inquires. "It's just, you're dating her now and so she's scared. She cares about you."

"I know." You purse your lips. 

"I mean, I see you guys hugging and kissing all the time when you think we're not watching. We all see it." Scott states.

"I know, Hope isn't afraid of PDA, Lang." You roll your eyes. "Like some people."

"Oh! That was a good one!" Janet laughs as she and Hank walk into the room hand in hand. "I like you, have I ever told you that I like you?"

"Many times, yes." You awkwardly nod. "Are you okay?"

"How come you never tell me how much you like me?" Scott inquires. "I'm awesome."

"Shut up, Scott." Hank orders while crossing his arms, you chuckle. Hope walks into the room again and wraps her arms around your neck from behind. She rests her head on top of yours with a small sigh, somehow she was able to calm down quickly. 

"So, are you guys going out tonight?" Janet demands while staring at you and Hope. 

"I hope not, something may happen where-"

"Dad, Y/N and I need to go out." Hope interrupts. "We need a night out to ourselves."

"They do." Scott nods. "They're having problems."

"Shut up, Scott!" You shout while slapping his thigh to get him to be quiet. 

"So, where are you going?" Janet clears her throat, trying to get the conversation back on topic. "Somewhere romantic? Fast food? Movie?" Slowly, you and Hope look at one another before looking back at her family. Where were you going? 

*Time Skip brought to you by Tony Stark NOT dying in Avengers Endgame*

A/N- ISTG if he does we're gonna fight

Hope smiles at you from across the table, you smile back and look back down at the menu. You both had decided to go to a nice yet casual restaurant so you guys didn't have to change, you could barely lift your arm so changing was something that you guys avoided unless completely necessary. 

"So, I was thinking of getting some steak, you want to share?" Hope questions. 

"I mean, I was looking at the chicken but I'll share it with you if you want." You reply while biting your lip.

"No, we shared my meal last time. It's your turn." She quickly argues and you huff. Your relationship was literally based on you two arguing all the time, it's what kept it alive.

"You don't like chicken." You reply with a raised eyebrow. "Plus we don't have to share. We can just take home the leftovers to eat in the car." 

"Aren't they usually meant for a different meal?" Hope questions.

"Yeah, but I'm probably going to eat mine in the car." You purse your lips with a small shrug. "You can save yours for tomorrow though." 

"What am I going to do with you?" Hope chuckles while shaking her head. You look down at the table with a smile, after a few seconds, you look up again but freeze. Staring behind Hope at a table a few feet away. "What's wrong?"

"Don't turn around." You order while flicking your gaze between her and the table.

"Is it a threat? Have they come for the lab?" Hope hisses while leaning forward.

"No, I think it's your family." You state.

"I'm sorry, what?" She questions.

"Definitely Scott, Cassie, Hank, and Janet." You confirm. "All wearing...wigs and....sunglasses? It's freaking dark in here as it is!"

"Oh, for the love of...they're spying on us?!" Hope hisses. "What are we, teenagers?!"

"Apparently." You roll your eyes. "What do we do? Do you want to leave?"

Hope sits in silence for a few seconds, contemplating her options. She didn't want to force you to leave, you loved this restaurant, but she also was wary about what the others were capable of. Finally, she comes to her conclusion and leans forward with a devilish smirk. 

"I don't like that look in your eyes." You awkwardly laugh. "What are you planning?"

"Just follow along." Hope orders while leaning over the table. Without another word, she grabs your face and kisses you with so much passion. All the pent up emotions of almost losing you, of being angry at you, and sad over all of the events that had taken place in the last few days. 

After a few moments, she pulls away and sits down again. You watch Hope pick up her menu again with a small smirk but other than that, you would've never known something had happened. Hope looks over her menu again and raises an eyebrow. "So, you're getting the chicken?"

Oh, how this woman was going to be the end of you.