Preview

So uh, this is a preview of what's going on at my tumblr. Lol. I may start posting this series here too if you guys want but um...yeah...anyways here... (Tumblr - agent-anna   'cause I'm so original)

The Super Life P4 Preview
Steve Rogers x Daughter Reader
Demon Dean Winchester x Reader

Warnings: Swearing here and there

=========

“She/He can’t hold him for long.” Cas states while shaking his head. “Dean has gotten stronger.” 

“What the hell am I supposed to do?!” You yell as your father runs up to your side.

“What is going on?” Steve demands, half of his suit on.

“You need to get everyone out of here.” Sam orders as he looks at your shaking hand. “Before he escapes.”

“How is she/he doing that?!” Tony shouts as he too runs up to the group.

“Can you people stop asking so many fucking questions?!” You angrily scream. “This is starting to hurt more than when that werewolf cut me!”

“Oh right, good times.” Sam sighs.

“Sam!” You scream.

“Sorry! I’m just remembering when things were easier!” He hisses while gesturing for your family to get going. 

“Y/N.” Jack finally speaks up. “I can hold him there for a little bit if you create one of your domes to hold him.” 

“I can try.” You shakily reply. Jack nods and puts his hand in the air to mirror yours and you instantly drop your hold. You greedily take oxygen into your lungs as your left hand wraps around your right to stop its shaking.