How Are We Going To Go On? (Avengers x Reader)

Prompt: You were in an accident when the Avengers were off on a mission and they don't figure it out until they return...but things aren't how they left them

Requested By: No one

Warnings: Swearing

A/N: Hello, please request. If you did already request please PM me again because all of my messages were deleted for some reason.
==========

You blinked your eyes a few times while clutching your head before looking over at your friend Fitz. He smiles reassuringly at you and looks down at his Ipad, typing away with different information that you had given him.

"How is your head?" He questions after a few seconds.

"Um, only a little bit of pounding." You respond. "Is it supposed to still hurt this badly? I thought you said the pain would die down within a week?" 

"Yes," Fitz sighs. "It seems that you are having more problems than Jemma and I anticipated."

"That's reassuring." You whisper while sliding off the bed. He offers you his arm and sets the tablet down onto the table. You sway a little before grabbing onto his arm, allowing him to lead you out of the lab and down the hallway.  "Where are we going?"

"Daisy wanted to meet you in the cafeteria," Fitz replies as you turn another corner down the hall. 

"Oh, how come?" You tilt your head to the side.

"Not sure." He mumbles. "But I believe it's lunch." 

"Oh, right." You chuckle. "Forgot about that but now that you say that....I am hungry."

Fitz chuckles and you both finally end up in the cafeteria. Daisy stands instantly as the two of you walk in, she takes Fitz's place near your arm. You wave your goodbyes to each other before Daisy leads you back over to the table she had stood from. Your favorite food, at least you thought it was, already waiting for you. 

"Thank you." You smile at her before slowly taking a bite of Y/F/F. 

"No problem." She smiles back. "How are you feeling?"

"I've been better." You shrug, she shifts in her seat and looks at you with concern. "I just....I hate this not knowing thing. I mean, I am kind of starting to recognize you guys but....I don't know, I just want to know you." 

"I get it." Daisy nods before taking a bite of her food. "I don't know what to say that will make it better, I'm sorry."

"Me too." You shake your head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to put that all on you. Fitz and Jemma both just say that I need to talk about my 'emotions' to people. I hate emotions, what even are emotions? Like what the actual fuck?!" 

"I get it, Y/N." Daisy laughs. "We all hate those little shits."

"That's great." You chuckle with her before shoveling another spoon/forkful in your mouth.

"Y/N?" A voice calls and instantly both you and Daisy look to where the voices had come from. "What happened to your head?!"

"Who are you people?" You question the group that was standing a few feet away. A black haired guy with a goatee and something glowing in his chest does a double take at your words.

"You're joking, right?" He laughs. "Come on Y/N/N! Remember our drunk parties in the lab?"

"Um, should I?" You nervously laugh. 

"Avengers." A voice snaps, causing most of you to jump out of your skin. "All of you, conference rooms now. Leave Agent Y/L alone."

Finally, everyone shuffles out of the room and you slowly turn back to Daisy. Your eyes were almost wide open with tears starting to gather in the corner of your eyes. "I....are they more people that I've forgotten?"