I Choose....ALIEN (Thor x Reader x Loki P3)

Prompt: You're about to choose between the two when something....unexpected comes along

Warnings: Maybe some swears

Requested By: Comments and Smosher27 

A/N: Previous parts in the first book of this series
I don't even know the ending so sorry
========

"Okay...uh I choose-"

A loud crash sounds from the opposite side of the tower which causes you all to look outside your door. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion before stepping through the door, both brothers right behind you. 

Clint rushes past you with his bow already loaded. He quickly back tracks when he sees the three of you standing there with confused expressions. "Aliens, everywhere. Attacking tower."

"Great description, Barton." You shake your head before backing into your room, shutting the door in Thor and Loki's faces. 

Seconds later you were out again in your full uniform, your weapons of choice either on your belt or in your hands already. You sprint down the hall and stop in the main living area of the tower to see that everyone had their hands full with different sets of aliens. 

You take a deep breath before jumping on the first one that tried to attack Clint from behind, he smiles in thank you before turning back to the others that were attacking. You continued to move around the group, helping when needed and taking out the strays that surrounded the tower. 

Soon, almost all of them were destroyed and you were on the balcony with Tony. You let out a breath and lean against the railing as he steps out of his suit which automatically retracts and walks itself back to the lab area. You stare at the retreating suit in amazement.

"New experiment." He breaths. "It's working out pretty well, huh?"

"Yeah, I'd say so." You mumble but quickly stop when the whole structure begins to crack from underneath you both. "Tony." 

"Y/N." He whispers back, you both look at each other before the structure gives way and suddenly you're weightless. You can't even seem to get a scream out as you plummet towards your death, all you do is close your eyes and wait for it to happen.

Thor Saves You

But that death doesn't come, out of nowhere you're suddenly lifted in the air. You let out a gasp and look up to see Thor swinging his hammer and looking back down at you with concern laced in his eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Fine." You whisper while staring into his eyes. "T-thank you." 

"Of course, Y/N." He smiles while rising towards the door of the tower where the balcony had fallen off. "Now, may we continue with what you were going to say before this all....occurred?"

You chuckle at his attempt to speak better English but nod. "I choose you, Thor." 

Loki Saves You

Out of nowhere, a thing of ice circles around you and you're suddenly floating in the air. You gasp and look down to see a tower of ice building up to where it had saved you. Loki appears next to you on his own patch of ice. "Are you alright, Y/N?"

"How the fuck did you do that?" You demand. 

"I can manipulate the properties of ice." Loki sighs. "I can do anything with it."

"This is so fucking cool." You mumble while running your finger down the gleaming structure. "But....how do I get out?"

"Oh, I can just...do this." Loki waves his staff and the ice instantly melts. You slip again and start to fall but he catches your wrist and pulls you to where he had been standing. He wraps his arm around your waist to make sure that you don't fall, each of you staring at the other.

"I choose you." You whisper.

"What?" Loki shakes his head as if he hadn't heard you correctly.

"I choose you."

Both again

"Wait!" You yell while stopping in the middle of the living room. "Where's Tony?"

Tony

Tony hung from his shirt on a piece of metal sticking out of the building, he moves around to try and get himself unstuck while yelling profanities into the air, screaming for Friday, or anyone who'd listen. No one could hear the billionaire.

Both

"He must be down in the lab." Steve sighs while running a hand through his hair. "But I'm tired, so I am not going to look for him."

"Me too, Cap." You sigh and shake your head. "See everyone tomorrow."

"HELLO?! I'M STILL STUCK HERE!"