5. His favorite slave

Aegis kneels down. Fran is lying beneath him. She's staring him silently. This woman has high spirit. She kept defying him whenever he wants to get laid. And her rejection makes him more horny.

"What's your name again, slave?" asks him.

"Fran."

"You're mine, Fran. Don't you ever forget that."

"No," rejects her.

He stares to her lovely breast. Wet shirt again. Her breast is still squirting milk although she has lost her baby.

Aegis teases, "Tasty breast milk. Don't mind to drink again."

"No," says her while hugging her breast.

Suddenly they hear a baby is crying from a distance.

Fran quickly pushes him away. Aegis falls backwards. He hasn't expected her to push him away like  this. Fran stands up and starts to run toward that direction.

"Stupid woman," says him.

She couldn't run far. The bind around her ankles made her fall down few times. Aegis follows her, knowing she couldn't go anywhere too far.

Fran kept rising and run again. The baby is carried by a blond man. A boy is walking next to him. But her sole focus is to the baby.

"Fran!" yells Garrett.

She doesn't reply him. She only snatches the baby from the man's hands.

"Hey!" protests the man.

Fran quickly sits down on the desert sand. Feeding the poor Gilda with her breast milk.

Garrett hugs Fran from behind.

He says, "I'm glad you're still alive, Fran."

He stares to the bind around her ankles and wrists.

Garrett says, "Archer..."

The man cuts off the bind around her wrists and legs. Fran doesn't seem to care. She kept feeding her baby. Smiling to Gilda when she's sucking her milk eagerly. It has been two days, she must be starving right now.

(What's going on here? Why Garrett and Archer are...)

Aegis smiles when his son hugs him. He lost his wife. At least Archer saved his children.

Fran kisses her forehead when Gilda has fallen asleep. Aegis grabs her hand. Earning a deadly stare from her.

"I'm not done with you, slave," says him coldly.

Archer shakes his head. He pulls Aegis' hand from her.

Garrett introduces, "Fran, meet my father, Chief Aegis, the strongest warrior in our tribe. And this is my uncle, Archer. Our best bowman."

Aegis mocks, "She's our slave, son. No need to be polite."

"No, father. Fran is my future wife."

Aegis' laughs heartily until he realizes his son is serious.

"What? Seriously? Her?"

Archer scolds, "Be polite to her. I'm sorry for my idiot brother, Ma'am. Thanks for saving Garrett and Gilda."

Fran smiles to him. For a moment, Aegis felt mesmerized by her sweet smile. Finally the Chief shakes his head to be freed from the charm.

Aegis asks, "Blade?"

Archer replies, "Safe somewhere. You know him. Won't die even if you killed him."

Aegis orders, "Eat first. Talk later. We have to regroup soon."

Archer only nods. He looks a bit weak. It seems he has been wounded quite deeply in the last attack.

*****

Aegis stares Fran. Garrett said she has been feeding Gilda since they met her.

The female slave is still feeding the baby. Garrett is sitting not too far beside her.

Archer says, "Lucky we found her. Gilda didn't want to drink any goat milk."

Then he chuckles.

He comments, "I think my nephew falls in love..."

Aegis scowls. Not her. Not his sex slave. Archer seems to understand his mood. He shakes his head.

Archer says, "Forget her. You got many female slaves over there. Just pick one."

Aegis is silent. He kept drinking his wine.

The other slaves don't raise his interest like her. Maybe because Fran has brown eyes and hair. Because she's one of them. Citizens of Althean Kingdom. Perfect target for his revenge.

Fran looks another way when their gazes accidentally meet. Aegis hasn't touched her anymore since his family arrived.

Fran smiles and caresses her baby, Gilda. She might be his daughter. For Fran, she's her child. The one heaven sent for her after she lost her own daughter.

The scorching desert makes her felt dry. Her breast milk isn't as much as they used to be. Must feed Gilda.

It's late at night. Gilda has fallen asleep. Garrett is sleeping not too far from his sister. Fran goes away from them to heed nature's call.

A man tackles her down to the sand. His hand covers up her mouth, preventing her to scream.

Aegis.

He has been eyeing her like a predator. Tonight he finally got her.

She tries to struggle but it's in vain. She could feel his heavy big dick against her belly. Ready to plunder her. And she struggles no more.

Aegis slips two fingers in her. Fingering her pussy. It doesn't take too long for her to get wet.

"Gosh, you're enjoying this, aren't you? Let me make it better for you."

He fucks her hard. On desert sand. Still warm because the hot scorching desert sun.

Fran closes her eyes.

Slut or not. She doesn't know. She's just enjoying this moment. Accepting him deeply in her.

Hot semen in her pussy again.

Aegis collapses on top of her.

"My slave. Don't ever forget it."

He finally releases her.

The cycle continues almost every night. Aegis kept fulfilling his lust to the slave.

Few days later Fran is carrying Gilda. Their entourage is heading to nearest town because it's too cold to keep moving in winter time.

Suddenly she collapses.

Her face is very pale.

Archer sighs. He knows this would happen. Breast feeding Aegis' daughter at daytime. Pleasing the chief at night time. His stupid brother just won't listen to his plea.

Poor Fran has fainted out of exhaustion.

Aegis carries her on his back although his men are willing to perform the task. Archer carries the baby.

(Her breathing is very shallow. Her face is too pale. You can't die, slave. I won't let you die. Fran... don't die...)

Aegis kept on walking in steady steps. They must reach the nearest town soon.

--------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment:)