Chapter III - Merchants

They go to a big building in slum areas. Many women flock outside the building. All of them are wearing indecent clothes. Showing their legs and breasts too much. Rats seem to infest this building too.

(A baker live here? I don't want to eat his bread).

Ronan grins. The rookie looks frightened. Must be a virgin. He tosses a silver coin to a bouncer and they got in easily.

A middle aged woman dressed in red and black sexy dress approaches them quickly.

She asks, "We got many selection. Any favourite types?"

Ronan says, "Big buns for me. How about you, kid?"

"No. I'm full right now. "

The madame laughs hearing the silly remarks.

Ronan says, "Come on. It's my treat. Choose anything you like. "

"Err...brownies, maybe."

"You heard him. Brown. "

(The rookie thinks they're in a bakery. Definitely a virgin).

He has to force himself not to laugh.

The madame claps her hands while shouting two names. Two women rise from a nearby couch. One of them has brown hairs. The other one has enormous papaya like breasts.

Ronan hugs his chosen one while saying, "Enjoy, kid. Don't forget to thank me later. "

The brown haired whore pushes Allie into a room.

Allie curses when the whore tries to strip her after the door is closed. Can't believe he took her to such place. She pushes the whore to bed. Then she opens a window.

They're in second floor. No choice. She jumps to a dumpster below.

Ronan can't believe he doesn't enjoy this. Kissing big tits isn't as fun as old days.

(Is he truly become a gay? A strong body odor. Not the cleanest whore he has used).

A heavy thing fell down, judging from its noises outside. A whore screams from next door. Cursing about a gay or something.

Ronan opens the door. The madame looks insulted.

"Your friend prefer to risk a broken neck than my girl. Where's my money?" says her.

Ronan grumbles while paying the money. Now he has to find the wussy kid in this slum areas. Not the safest place in this god forsaken city.

Allie kept on running until she bumps into a guy. They both fall backward. He rises back on his feet first.

He curses, "Damn hooligans... Allie!"

He looks a bit familiar. Brown hairs, green eyes, a handsome fellow.

"You don't remember me? I'm Fernard," says him.

He's a merchant who supplies goods to her father's camp. He's also a good friend of Razi. Allie quickly rises.

She says hurriedly, "Nice to meet you. Gotta go!"