I Was Wrongfully Accused You Left Me Locked Inside A Cell

Ronnie moaned into my ear his body went ridged against mine his hands dug into my thighs panting i pressed my hands flat onto his back and watched as the water from the shower rolled down his back shower sex was by far the best i closed my eyes smiling sex with Ronnie Radke was AMAZING Fact.

Ronnie set my down onto my feet cupping my chin to bring my face up to his, his deep brown eyes seemed darker then usual i leaned up to him and planted a soft kiss under his eye, "You have the most beautiful eyes EVER!" i whispered against his cheek.

"So im told alot", Ronnies reached around me turning off the shower the water suddenly stopped i looked up at his face again pouting, Ronnie raised his eyebrow promoting me to explain why i pouted.

"Its just, alot of girls complement you", i stared down at my hands as i brushed them over his wet bare chest not wanting to look up into his eyes.

"Your insecure aren't you Good Girl" his playful words made me look up into his gorgeous face, "It Irritates me the way you can be so beautiful and not even realise it Liisa". Ronnie usually called me Good girl or babe that when he said my name it gave me butterfly's.

He was right i was insecure i couldnt help it, i didnt reply to him instead i planted a soft kiss on his tattoo'd chest, Ronnie grabbed my chin pulling my face back up to his, "Listen, you're smoking hot you're gorgeous, cute, adorable, and funny you don't even know how jealous i feel when men look at you, yet you don't even notice them". he brushed my bottom lip with his thumb as i stared into his face.

"I dont notice other men only you", i whispered then blushed it had only been two days yet Ronnie was starting to mean alot to me.

"I'm glad you don't, all my other girlfriends i ever had always knew they were hot, you are first girlfriend i have had that doesn't even know just how beautiful you are". his words made me smile coming from Ronnie it was a huge confidence lifter.

"Coming from you that means alot" leaning up i kissed him again we stood there naked for along time just kissing it wasn't sexual it was just soft cute kisses i sensed Ronnie wanted me to know from his kisses how he felt.

"We better get out im freezing my balls off" Ronnie joked as he stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel and dawning it around his perfect waist.

I laughed "I can think of ways to warm them up" Ronnie shock his head mumbling that i was sex mad or that he was just plain hot to resist, i walked forward wrapping my arms around his ribs resting my hands on his chest, "You are hot and irresistible" i glided my hands down his chest Ronnie caught my hand just as i reached his happy trail.

"WOW, hold on good girl". he smiled when i kissed and rested my cheek against his back, "How can you be so naughty and cute at the same time", Ronnie turned around to me he was slightly taller then me i watched as he quietly reached up to tug my long black hair onto my shoulder to play with the tips he looked like he was in deep thought.

"Whats wrong?" i stood still realising i was still naked in-front of him i should have been embarrassed but he had seen me naked alot that i was getting used to it.

"You", Ronnie played abstinaly with my hair i watched as his beautiful face constintrated he looked so cute.

"What about me?", i breathed i distracted him by touching his beautiful face.

"I just never dated someone like you before, in by that i mean insecure yet so cute", he smiled as i trailed my fingers down his throat.

"Cute yet lovable", i smiled.

Ronnie stared at me for along time before breathing out, like as if something i said made him realise something, "Very lovable". he breathed Ronnie leaned down kissing me long and hard, god this man was amazing.