Ooo Lala, What Lovely Curves

i woke up to the feel of feather light fingers trailing around my bare hip and back, for a minute i forgot what had happened until the muscles in my thighs strained slightly it didn't hurt it just felt like i had exercised to much, the bed shifted slightly i kept my eyes shut tight pretending i was still asleep, Ronnie trailed a kiss on the back of my neck i couldn't control the shudder that ran through my body i cracked my eyes open slightly knowning he wouldn't noticed because he was behind and thought i was still asleep, Ronnie kept up the soft kissing of the back of my neck his hands on my hips moved around and down my hips to my stomach trailing there way under the covers to my-

I gasped out loud arching at the touch of his fingers, so much for my pretending to be asleep my breath came out shakily as he circled his fingers off my sweet spot, "Ronnie".

"Morning to you to", his lips brushed across my neck again and his hand kept up the torturing motion.

Turning on my back i looked at him now and god he looked so hot, his broad chest was bare i could make out every tattoo and his hair looked like 'i just been fucked and had a brilliant sleep' style, i ran my eyes down his body pausing to arch when Ronnie moved his hands down to sink into me i held my breath staring at him, "Morning" i purred out.

"Do you always look this beautiful in the mornings?" Ronnie grinned at my reaction to his surprise attack, he eased his fingers in and out so slowly that it felt like cruel pleasurable torture.

I answered with a moan feeling my body build and ache my knees automatically raised up bracing myself for the climax that was building within me.

Ronnie stopped his fingers watching me when i looked at him with a 'what the hell are you stopping for' look he grinned like a Cheshire cat, "Not yet" he whispered, suddenly he was on-top of me his fingers were gone but replaced by his erection it was so fast i didn't realise for a moment until he began to move hitting a sweet spot within and i cried out. i dug my nails into his back meeting his pace with just as much gusto as him, everything went hazy and i let go around him.

"Fuck!" Ronnie whistled through his teeth collapsing onto on me his weight made it hard to breath but i didn't care. after afew moments he raised up on his elbows brushing my hair off my face smiling, i trailed the flush across his face with my own finger tips, "Morning sex is always the best" he whispered grinning.

"Not that we didn't have enough of it already" i teased before leaning up to kiss him i noticed he hadn't with-drawled himself yet, but i welcomed the feel.

"I could stay like this forever". he kissed back holding my hair, "But i cant".

"hm" was all i could come up with i felt so relaxed and happy, Ronnie looked hot naked he had one nice ass if i say so myself.

Ronnie smiled at me "I like that i can make you speechless" he laughed finally with-drawling himself out of me to lie back down beside me, the covers laid rested over his hips his happy trail peaking up over the covers.

"You look sexy like that", i shifted my weight and ran my arm around his side cuddling into him Ronnie squeezed me lightly, it felt peaceful here and the view of early morning L.A from the window was gorgeous, "I see why you live here".

Ronnie kissed the top of my head i looked up into his beautiful face and watched as he stared out the window then back to me, "Its beautiful, but its more beautiful to wake up with someone to it".

I smiled hugely before planting a soft kiss on his chin, "i would love to wake up every morning to this".

"We will", Ronnie phone chimed in his pants from the floor, he sighed moving me gently off to sit up. walking around the bed naked he searched for his phone and deciding to dawn back on his leather pants.