Waiting, I'm Begging So Please Get Here Soon

I couldn't believe i was actually now staying in L.A and not only that i was now living with Ronnie, Kasey and Aaron were shocked at first but after a long conversation they both started talking about the possibility of getting an apartment here to i literally begged them to stay for the fact that i didn't want to miss my friends i needed them in my life, Ronnie even helped them search and look up local apartment going for rent and after ringing the booking agency they got an agent to show them around, The apartment was amazing it had the best view of the city and between Aaron and Kasey they could afford it they even signed the lease, everything was going so well i felt so happy and in-love, just watching how Aaron and Kasey together brought a bigger smile to my face, Ronnie had gone out of town for afew days he gave me a set of my own keys to his house leaving me to look after his dog charlie while he was gone, Bringing him for walks was tough he brought me for walks instead, Ronnie found it funny joking about how he couldn't wait to see that, in all honesty i wasn't as strong as Ronnie but luckily enough i managed to hold onto the lead for dear life, Ronnie had told me he was coming home later on after two awful days apart i burst with happiness i couldn't wait to see him again i missed him very much, this bed without him was to cold, we didn't even get to sleep together properly in it since i had moved in because Ronnie had left the day before my move, his house was so Ronnie like i settled in with ease.

I checked myself in the mirror as i stood there in the middle of Ronnie's room, smiling to myself i had pulled on one of Ronnie's way to big for me tops over my head the seams just barely reaching past my bum i looked hella sexy i turned sideways looking at all angles and fluffed my hair out letting it billow around my shoulders and down my back, i checked the time on my phone it was 5pm now and i had a message from Ronnie.

Ronnie Radke

Message: 4:45pm

'Babe we just drove into L.A i shouldn't be home late, cant wait to show you how much i missed you, i hope you have been a Good Girl, Love you Rx'

I smiled biting my lip i rushed over to the bed pulling my makeup case out rummaging through it finding my nail varnish i chose a lovely deep blood red colour and began to paint my toes and finger nails, i didn't know how long Ronnie would be so i rushed through it and applied some matching red lipstick, i pressed my lips together standing back to survey my work again i felt happy with it, just as i capped the lid back on the lipstick the front door opened, i jumped up rushing over to the door suddenly feeling so nervous.

"Babe?" Ronnie's voice called from down the hall, "HEY CHARLIE" Ronnie laughed out loud.

Easing the door open i peaked out and watched as Ronnie kneeled down on the floor playing with a excited charlie, when i stepped forward Ronnie's head shot up his expression change from excited to surprised and flustered, "Welcome home Ronnie" i breathed knotting my hands behind my back.

"Oh, WOW", Ronnie's eyes drifted up and down my body slowly as he got up from his knees to stare at me, he cleared his throat awkwardly "Is that my top?", he was inching closer to me.

I Grinned stepping back "Ye, do you like it?" i teased.

"Like it?" Ronnie pointed down to his pants my eyes followed his gesture down to his buldging leather pants, i gulped, "I fucking love it" Ronnie purred, he held out his hand giving me the come here sign.

I Giggled suddenly shy the way he was looking at me made me feel high i shock my head backing up.

"Get over here Good Girl or i will make you", his voice came out dominate and i automatically stepped forward, Ronnie wrapping his arms around me waist bringing me up for a kiss.

I Trailed my hands up his neck and through his hair, oh how i missed him and by his kiss he was feeling the same way, "I Missed you" my voice broke.