I'll Be Damned If I See You With Some Other Man.

"how do you know he's not some pedo pretending to be Ronnie Radke?" Kasey folded her arms across her chest looking more jealous then anything.

"Uh Because he isn't a pedo, he rang me and it defiantly was Ronnie" i still felt giddy and slightly annoyed that Kasey still wasn't believing me.

"Don't get me wrong Liisa, but you added him and suddenly he wants to get to know you?" Kasey shock her head and pursed her lips.

"Listen i know it sounds all weird, i think its insane myself i still think I'm dreaming" i was just average i never thought of myself as pretty but didn't most girls? i had always been unhappy with my body, but at the moment i felt really good.

i sighed "look if you don't believe me come on i will show you".

"Show what?" Aaron grinned at our reactions to his un-announced appearance

"Liisa, she saying that Ronnie Radke from Falling In Reverse wants to bang her" Kasey emphasised jokingly.

"Hey, ok wow, i didn't say bang me they were your words" i really hadn't said that she was just jealous she didn't even like him all that much she was only jealous because he was Famous and he was speaking to me.

"Well why else would a so called rock-star with millions of hot horny girls crawling at his feet sudden think oh this girls any different, maybe i can get in her pants" Kasey put her hands up in a i didn't mean it to offend you trying to soften her words at my frown.

"Kasey's probably right Liisa, he probably trying to get in your granny panties" Aaron looked annoyed and amused at the same time.

"Fuck you Aaron, i do not wear granny panties go away please this is a girl talk" i growled towards my friend.

"Ye Aaron you wouldn't know what her pants are like anymore you perv" Kasey batted her eyelashes at his sour expression.

"can we stop talking about what pants i wear, its making me uncomfortable" i rolled my eyes and i watched my two friends stare at each-other in a silent battle of there own

i coughed and shock my phone in-front of me "uh-hello Kasey mega girl talk".

"ye sorry, anyway from Jealous arsed morons" Kasey slurred.

"Shut up Kasey i ain't jealous" Aaron looked pissed now.

round two of the battle stare Ding! Ding! i thought rolling my eyes again "OK if you're going to act all immature i think I'm done here".

Kasey broke her gaze away from Aaron to give me her full attention now "Look sorry Liisa" she sighed "do you really think he would want more then just to have sex with you?".

"OK for the fact that I'm in Ireland and hes all the way in America, unless he has a long ya know which is impossible" i frowned at the image of his private parts and pushing that thought away but the images still stayed clear in my mind.

"oh god ew your thinking of his bits now aren't you" Aaron frowned.

"NO, I'm not" it was a lie but what is it to him if i was, Aaron's glare made me blush he rolled his eyes and sat down on the arm of the chair.

"maybe your right Liisa, maybe he is somehow into you, but first i want to speak to him" Kasey stepped towards me reaching out her hand for my phone

"WHAT?,NO" i shoved my phone into my back packet and stepped away from her, Aaron shock his head muttering something i couldn't understand I'm sure it was bad.

"Well if he interested in my friend then i have to know his intentions i don't want him screwing you around and hurting you" Kasey dropped her hand to her side but didn't move away.