How You Look When You Were Wet Is Something I Cannot Forget

"KASEY", I walked toward my friend slowly.

"I don't want to talk about it" Kasey escaped into her room shutting her door before i could say anything else on the matter.

This was gossip i didn't want to miss out on, i ran into my room and swung open our adjoining room door Kasey groaned out loud "What the hell tell me, did you or did you not". i pleaded

After a long pause of silence Kasey sighed "We did" she looked quite shocked.

"Oh My GOD", i grinned at her "HOW?", i knew this was coming for along time.

"After you and Ronnie left, we stayed for awhile talking to Ryan and Jacky, which by the way are lovely blocks, so had a few more drinks then somehow we ended up kissing we went back to his room and we-" Kasey face went white again she shook her head, "Liisa i have liked him for along time".

"I Know Kase" i walked over to sit down beside my friend on her bed putting my hand on her back comforting her.

Kasey stared at me "You knew?" her eyes widened at me, "Was it Obvious to everyone?" her face paled more.

"It wasn't hard to tell Kasey anytime he joked with me i would see you getting jealous" i paused watching Kasey purse her lips staring at the floor, "I don't think Aaron ever realised no".

"Liisa i really like him", her voice came out shaky like she was about to cry.

"Kase, It's OK". i leaned over hugging my friend tight.

"I don't want to lose him as my friend either". she cried into my shoulder, her body shuddering.

"Hey, Hey why are you crying for?", i gave her the 'Don't be silly look' and brushed her hair off her face.

She sighed giving me a sad smile "to be honest", she looked back down the the floor, "After last-night i think i-i am in-love with Aaron, he might not even want to know me anymore".

I tsked at her, "You too have been friends for along time Kase, i highly doubt that believe me".

"Maybe", She twiddled her thumbs for what seemed like along time, i guessed she was just playing it out in her head getting rid of the negatives and thinking of the positives, when she looked at me again she was thinking of something else now, "Ronnie?".

I couldn't help it i let a big goofy grin spread across my face i pulled my robe tighter around my neck sighing "Uh-MAZING", now i was the one to relive the moments from last-night in my head i pressed my legs together as i got aroused and i caught myself i looked at Kasey blushing but she hadn't noticed, thank god.

"Seriously?" she giggled, "You looked on cloud 9".

"I am", i laughed out loud laying back on the bed Kasey joined me, we both turned out heads to grin at each-other, "Hes got Magical Fingers", i purred.

"Ugh OK, maybe alittle to much information", Kasey scrunched her nose up, we both burst out laughing at the same time.

I stopped laughing feeling serious all of a sudden, "Seriously Kasey, you and Aaron will make a good couple believe me don't worry". i hoped Aaron would find his ways and realise Kasey was a good match for him.

She sighed "I think he still likes you though".

I stared at her shocked i didn't want my friend thinking this way, i wanted her to know nothing ever again will ever happen between Me and Aaron ever, "Kasey, never ever will i feel that way, Me and Aaron are just friends, that's all we ever will be, i promise you that".

Kasey smiled at me but her smile didn't reach her eyes, we talked about alot after that and finally Kasey actually did want me to go into detail about Ronnie after all i told her mostly everything about last-night she was shocked by his stamina and joked about him never needing Viagra i don't think i ever laughed so much before my sides hurt, i felt so happy and now Kasey looked happy again she was even glowing, i suggested we should go out and hit up the local beach while we were here since we never had sun in Ireland i thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of it now and then, Kasey seemed excited and we both got dressed, My bikini was a cute sailor one i had bought back home over a year ago and never got to wear it, Kasey's Bikini was white with gold buttons on the bottoms it looked really cute on her small frame. i threw on a over sized top and shorts before making our way to the beach lucky our hotel was based near a beach we were there in no time we picked the perfect spot to rest up and chat some-more.