I Heard A Knock Upon My Door...MOM?

"You're going where? my mom asked.

I had'nt been expecting my mom suprise visit, i mean i was happy to see her but at the moment i was really busy with my final packing for my flight but at least now i got to say goodbye to her, "To L.A. Mom"

"What?" my mom asked frowning, Kasey leaned up from her suitcase air-humping the air and mouthing Ronnie's name.

I stared at my friend with wide eyes before picking up a pillow to throw at her mouthing 'Stop it' Jesus my friends were crazy.

My sudden rreaction made my Mom turn to look at Kasey now, Kasey smiled mischievously and dropped the pillow i had thrown at her onto the sofa, "For cheap sales of course, it was Liisa's idea"

"Y-yea, the sales" i wasn't going to tell my mom i was going because i was meeting this hot ass rock-star i had only meet through Facebook she would probably go mad saying that i was insain that i didn't even know him yet i was flying out of the state just to meet him.

"Oh but why so suddenly?, that's the thing i don't get", My mom was inquisitive she could always saw right through me.

I kept my frozen happy face on shielding my nerves "it has been booked for awhile" i lied.

"And you never thought to tell me?, you were just at home not more then a week ago for tea", Mom frowned disappointingly.

I Shrugged feeling really guilty for lying "I Forgot, im sorry mom" just then i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out.

Ronnie Radke

Message: 4:10pm

'I'm up early excited for tonight, i really really cant wait Good girl, Oh whats up? Rx'

I Replied.

Forward:Ronnie Radke...

Message: 4:12pm

'Up aye ? i think you need to be resting Bad Boy you got a Gig tonight, i expect to be totally amazed. and for what I'm up to I'm packing. Lx'

I Smiled biting my lip it was 4pm here which i assumed in L.A. it was probably around 8am now, but i was so glad to hear from him.

"Who's the boy?" apparently my giddy lip biting didn't go un-noticed to my over over-observant mother.

"Yea Liisa who is the boy" Aaron chimed as he hauled his case out of his bedroom, he smiled at my mom before hugged her "Mrs D, hey you want a drink? Tea? Coffee?".

Suck up i thought and frowned i watched as my mom thanked Aaron but refused his kind  gesture she was more interested in why my back pocket was buzzing again, i turned away facing my back to mom and continue folding my clothes as a distraction "Hes a friend".

"Pfft, Mrs D. she likes him alot" Aaron said pleasantly.

I looked around for anything in-front of me to throw at Aaron'd head but i came up empty handed, "Aaron?".

"Yes?" he sounded to sweetly.

"Fuck You", I said it loudly and it felt good he was being a jerk i felt angry with him for telling my mom that i liked a guy, its not that i didn't want her to know its just she worries to much, me being her only child and all.

"LIISA" My mom scolded me and no matter how old i was i cringed but didn't apologise i just kept quite.

"Shes got a rude mouth lately, maybe its that boy" Aaron teased.

"Aaron shut up, if she has a rude mouth its because she getting it from you when your playing that stupid X-box with all your boyfriends", Kasey hissed  causing me to laugh out loud, Aaron looked pissed off but he wouldn't act rude in front of my mother, not until she had gone if he remembered.