Baby I Get Off By Getting You Off First

***There Is Sexual Scenes In This***

Out of all the concerts i have been to in my time this by far was the best, Ronnie just knew how to work the crowed Falling In Reverse sure knew how to put on a show i tell you that, Ronnie occasionally looked over towards my direction during songs but other then that he stay on his game, his eyes always made me melt and to think i was just feet away from him, Kasey and Aaron had rejoined me they seemed to be enjoying themselves they were pretty drunk, as Falling In Reverse finished there last song of the night and the lights went back up the fans all excitedly rushed out in groups talking and heading for the merch-stand, nervously i looked towards my friends who were leaning on each-other now and laughing.

I Smiled, "You guys", i laughed shaking my head.

"W-what it was fun", Kasey slurred slightly.

"You're both drunk as skunks". i jokingly held my nose before sticking my tongue out at Kasey.

Aaron laughed "It was worth it", he walked over towards me and slug his arm around my shoulder, "Come on lets meet them then".

"Oh i forgot about theses", Kasey held up her backstage pass staring at it.

I literally rolled my eyes at her drunkenness i was totally glad i had'nt drank tonight i knew Ronnie did'nt like it, but in all honesty i had to be in the mood to drink and if i did'nt drink again it wouldn't bother me.

Aaron pulled me and Kasey along with him towards the security guard at the door leading to backstage, he kindly stepped out of the way when we had shown him our pass's, it was dark back here and technically wires were everywhere.

I didn't know i had been holding my breathe since we shown our passes to the guy until i started to feel light headed, i exhaled slowly. Kasey pointing distraced me causing me to look at her now.

"There Ryan and Jacky" She drawled on, her cheeks were pink from the alcohol she had just consumed.

I Shrugged Aaron's shoulder off my arm and told them to go talk to Ryan and Jacky that i needed a minute to myself, i watched as my two best friends strolled over to the guys and began talking, Ryan and Jacky seemed very accepting towards them i guessed Ronnie had told them about us, Aaron turned towards me after he said something to Ryan and pointing, i swear i light up then like a plum.

Ryan stared over at me waving then turned toward the door behind him "Hey, Ronnie you're girls here man".

I still had'nt moved what was i supposed to do go running into Ronnie arms when i seen him? i looked down nervously at my feet for a second and frowned they wouldn't move a inch i was terrified, i looked back up at the door as Ronnie came out he looked at Kasey and Aaron first, when he saw me he walked straight past his band-mates and my friends straight towards to me.

Ronnie stopped in-front of me his eyes ran down my body lingering on certain areas longer then they should have, he slid his phone into his pocket looking back up at my face, "I like that dress on you, it is very sexy, you are very sexy". his eyes looked like they were on fire.

I Smiled shakily "I'm glad you like it, its why i got it to cause that reaction". it felt like my lungs were fighting for air.

"Oh its doing alot for me", he breathed seductively looking down at his pants to his buldge.

i couldn't help it i followed his stare and began to turn whiter, Oh God his hotness was'nt fair my poor heart was racing. "I can see" i teased then clamped my lips shut at the huge grin that spreaded across his face.

"Liisa, you are one hot and naughty girl". as he said it Ronnie stepped forward running arms around me bringing me into his arms, his skin felt sticky and hot from being on stage his hair was messier like he had run a towel through it.