You Have Left My Heart, Black And Blue...Ronnie!

I shut my laptop down wiping my eyes the Skype chat with my parents was emotional and stressful all at the same time with my Mom crying and my Dad worrying about me, they didn't understand how i could just decide something this major so soon, i had told them about Ronnie and how he makes me feel, my Mom went off on a rant about not telling her this is why i came over here to meet him she had thought he was from back home, Finally after alot of calming down my parents agreed to ship my things over they still looked concerned as we said our goodbyes.

I sighed sadly resting my chin in the palm of my hand, i didn't look around as the front door opened and closed harshly like as if someone kicked it shut.

"Good girl?" Ronnie actually sang the words out loud.

"In Here Ronnie", I didn't bother to look around as he entered the kitchen, i sat up straight waiting for him to kiss my cheek like he normally done.

"I got you something baby" Ronnie voice came close to my ear he planted a chastised kiss below my ear, my shudder made Ronnie laugh, "Close you're eyes".

Even though i wasn't in the mood for surprises let alone anything i decided to humor him and do it anyway i closed my eyes, "Surprise?".

"Mm-hm" his breathe tickled the side of my neck causing me to shudder inwardly and outwardly, i was tempted to open my eyes but Ronnie warned me not to.

I screwed my eyes up tighter pouting "I don't like surprises" i whispered.

"Well i can bet you will like this one", He seemed so sure of himself.

It wasn't that i didn't like presents i just could never stand not knowing and being in the mood i was in know it felt unbearable.

Ronnie pulled my chair around to face him lightly he kissing my lips before standing up straight "Open your eyes Babe", He cooned.

My eyes popped open suddenly i gaped at Ronnie in shock, he grinned at me as he held a black and white adorable Husky puppy, i let a squeal out as i stood up covering my mouth, "A pup?"

"You're Puppy babe" Ronnie Grinned broadend, i felt totally numb the Pup in Ronnie's arms whinnied, he patted his head smiling.

I stepped forward in aw lifting the husky puppy from his arms how on earth did Ronnie know that i always wanted a Husky Puppy my dad was allergic to dogs so we never got one, "Oh my god Ronnie, How did you even know?", i gasped then laughed as the Puppy licked my fingers i noticed to that he had Multi eyes one brown one blue he was totally gorgeous.

"I wanted a moving in present for you so i asked both Kasey and Aaron they said you had a thing for Huskies, so of course being a dog lover i got you him hes yours", Ronnie stepped forward kissing me.

I grabbed his vest lingering the kiss before pulling away, tears started to spring to my eyes "Oh Ronnie, this is best thing anyone could give me", i literally started to cry there and then.

Ronnie laughed "Aw babe, don't cry, Come here", he wrapped his arms around me drawing me into his chest gently well aware the puppy was still in my arms.

"Does he have a name?", the puppy in my arms was so soft.

"Nope baby that's down to you, you name our new member", Ronnie brushed his finger tips under my eyes drying the tears.

"I have no clue", Ronnie smiled at me as i thought about it, what would i really want to call him? no name came to mind that was good enough, then i remembered something a quote 'Fuck The Flood A Storm Is Coming, I looked down at the cute puppy in my arms "Mr.Stormy-Bear", I whispered.

Ronnie burst out laughing "Your serious?".

I frowned nodding "Well Storm for short".

"Storm" Ronnie smiled "I like that baby".