My Bodies Tremblin' Sends Shivers Down My Spine

Ronnie was running the shower in the bathroom when a Knock came on the door, i lazily shuffled over to the door in a over sized shirt and shorts i pulled my hair up into a high bun i wasn't in the mood to deal with my overly long messy hair this morning, i swung the door opened smiling at my best friend.

"Hey Kasey", i stepped back as she rushed in past into the room.

Kasey looked towards the bathroom then back to me grinning, winking at me, "See you had a busy night", she joked.

"It was productive night alright", my goofy smile spread across my face, seriously last-night the make-up sex with Ronnie was Amazing i felt so tired today and madly in-love.

"Anyway" Kasey changed the subject "I have big news".

I watched as my friend jumped from foot to foot with excitement suddenly, My tired mood picked up and i pushed it away now i was all ears, i walked over to the cream couches sitting down folding my legs under neath me "Spill the beans Kase".

Kasey sat down on the couch beside me mimicking my posture and sitting position before turning to me with a huge grin on her face, "So you know how me and Aaron you know?".

I jokingly jumped up and down in a sexual way indicating sex, Kasey burst out laughing hitting me with a pillow i caught it grinning mischievously and sticking my tongue out at her.

"Ye that", Kasey caught her breath "Well we talked and!", she paused looking towards the bathroom door as the shower turned off.

I stared at her "AND WHAT?",  i was on the edge of my seat now.

Kasey sighed happily "Aaron and me were dating".

I jumped on her screaming hugging her, "HOLY SHIT".

Kasey laughed rubbing my back, we were caught up in our girlie hug we didn't notice Ronnie until he cleared his throat, me and Kasey stared over in the direction of my hunk of a boyfriend, Ronnie was standing at the bathroom door with a towel around his waist and my toothbrush in his mouth with a amused/confused look on his face.

"Hey Ronnie" Kasey smiled towards him i slapped Kasey arm as her eyes lingered to long on Ronnie's body Kasey looked back at me with a 'oops' expression on her face.

Ronnie smiled waving his hand as he continued to brush his teeth, he shook his head baffled at us walking back into the bathroom without another word.

"If your done eyeing my guy, can you tell me everything that happened?", Kasey went red at my words, i reminded her she had a boyfriend now that her eyes should only be for him but i was kidding of course, in all honesty who wouldn't stare at a half naked man who looked like a sex god, Kasey broke into the whole conversation she and Aaron had i listened contently nodding at the right times.

"Oh Kasey I'm so happy for you", i smiled leaning forward to hug my friend again.

"I Know Lis, i don't think i have ever felt this happy like ever". Kasey sighed dreamily before adding "Even you".

"Even me what?", i looked confused at her.

"Ronnie hes making you happy, i never seen you smile this much before", Kasey lowered her voice so Ronnie wouldn't hear "Plus he is hot". she joked.

"Tell me about it", i looked towards the bathroom my eyes scanned down Ronnie's body, i let out a long breath i hadn't realised i had been holding looking back at Kasey i whispered, "He said he loved me".

Kasey mouth popped open with a popping sound "Oh My God", this time Kasey was the one jumping at me hugging me, "Oh Lis, I'm so happy for you", she squealed.