1

I awoke as soon as my alarm clock rang, grabbed the clock, and threw it against the wall, exclaiming, "Aish!"

I was going to go back to sleep when I remembered that today is my first day of school. I got out of bed, walked to the restroom, and went through my morning routine.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast after getting everything ready for school, but as soon as I got to the dining table, I heard my parents laughing. Oh, they're at it again, sweet as chocolate.

"Good morning, sweetie!" my mother exclaimed.

"Oh my god, that's way too early!"

They both chuckled at my outburst and motioned for me to take a seat and finish my breakfast.

By the way, my name is Avianna Lim, and I am the sole daughter of my father Edward Lim (Occupation: Seafarer) and Avien (Occupation: Mermaid- Just kidding. Businesswoman)

Our neighbors continue to tell everyone that we are wealthy. I honestly do not believe so; it is simply that we can purchase and afford items that are necessary, vital, or even handy to us. That concludes the discussion.

To return to what I was saying earlier, my parents were chatting sweetly to one other because my father is leaving for work next week. My father will be missed.

"Avi, please look after your mother while I'm away, okay?" he said with a smile on his face

"Don't worry, dad," I say.

"I'm not that old, honey. I'm capable of looking after myself "mom remarked

"Ayan nanaman siya/Ayan nanaman siya (Ayan nanaman siya (Here she comes!)" My father and I both muttered something in tandem and then laughed.

I said my goodbyes to my parents when I finished dining. I grabbed my suitcase and dashed to my car. I smiled warmly as I waved to them.

Then I yelled "In school, I'll give it my all! So, please make something tasty later, okay?" My mother gave me a warm smile and replied, "Yeah, enjoy! "I paved my path to school as well.

I'm not sure why, but I was really nervous while driving. It's as though someone is looking at me. Actually, I've known about it since elementary school, but I've just disregarded it. I'm not sure if I'm just delusional or what. However, I haven't told my parents since I don't want them to be concerned.

I sighed and drove away. I got out of the car, then felt a presence behind me, and the person gripped me fiercely before I could react. I was astounded.

"Fck! Are you attempting to kill me?!" To my friend, I said

"Kind of," she responded as she let go of my hug.

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce my favorite bitchy bestfriend, I simply rolled my eyes at her. Ellie Tan is her name, and we're the same age. She's the youngest and the wealthiest of them all.

"Did you know we have a new teacher who is oh-so-hot? or you're completely uninterested in him?"

"Second," I said as we made our way to our room.

"As expected from my oh-man-hater bestfriend," she explained.

"But wait, you don't say you like girls, do you? Is it true that you like me?" She muttered this while covering her mouth with her hands as if she was shocked.

"C'mon, if I ever fancy a female, I'm going to make sure I chose wisely." I said something, and her jaw fell. She then begins to tease me and ask me questions in response to what I said. "Why? Is it true that I'm not very good?" "Do you think I'm not attractive?" "Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "Answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

/facepalm;

The teacher entered with a bright smile on her face a few minutes later.

"Welcome back, class!"

Our teacher replied, "You're all looking good today," and we smiled back, but Ellie looks like she's about to kill someone because of what I said before. Lol

"To begin, I'd like to introduce you to your new instructor, who also happens to be the new principal of this school."

I looked around to see how my classmates reacted because I knew they had done some study on him. What's wrong with these people, though, is the look on their faces. I think I'm the only one that doesn't seem to mind. However, I am uninterested.

The teacher entered when the door swung open. The girls in the back were giggling and shouting as if they had seen a celebrity. I rolled my eyes at them and looked at Ellie, who had a lot of drool on her face.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax and breathe deeply "As I already stated

She murmured, "I told you, he's so hot!"

From head to toe, I examined the new teacher. "Not bad," I said Ellie, and she gave me a look that screamed, "You're unbelievable!" Then she sprang up and shouted, "WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Everyone in the room, including the new principal, was stunned when she yelled. Silence as he turned his head towards us. We fucked up just wow, as silence implies we fcked up.

"Do you have any problems, miss?" he asked. I can tell he's looking at me even when he's speaking to my bestfriend. I looked up and we held eyes for a few moments before returning to my senses and looking away.

I replied on behalf of my oh-so-overreacting bestfriend, "Nothing, sir," Ellie said hurriedly, before quickly apologizing, "Oh sorry lol. My fault; I tend to overreact. Again, my apologies." She was going to take a seat when the new principal abruptly stopped her.

"Did I tell you to take a seat?"

Oh my god.

"No, sir," she replied, dropping her head.

"And you, follow me to my office immediately," he said, pointing at me.

"Me? However, sir, I did not-"

"No buts," he stated.

Because he is our new principal, I don't have a choice except to follow him.

"I'm sorry, Avivi," Ellie said quietly. I sighed and nodded my head.

I noticed him waiting for me outside the room. He motioned for me to approach him, which I did. As I approached him, he spoke one word that has always made me shiver

He cupped my face and said, "Mine."

Wait what?
-

Author: It's my first time writing this kind of genre. I hope you guys like it, I'm still working on the next chapters.