Chapter 15

It's the middle of the night, and I lay in bed as a thought pops into my mind. When I sprint into the living room, I grab the box of chocolates from last year, a piece of paper, and a pen.

Loki put no milk in his coffee. Two splashes in his tea. Zero sugar in his coffee. Seven in his tea. He only ever ate one biscuit with his tea, and he quartered his oranges. The coffee maker was set to make coffee at six o'clock. He's a vegetarian, so he wouldn't eat meat. He put two tablespoons of butter on his waffles, and none on his pancakes, because he doesn't like them.

With a weird gasp, I write out "020-714-6020"

I'm just about to run to get my phone, when something hard hits me in the head.

~

When I come to, I'm in a warehouse. When I try to move my hands, I find they're tied to a bedpost.

A deep voice chuckles behind me and a big bald man walks around me "You must imagine the reaction he had when he found it was me, not you."

"Who are you?" I ask as he tosses his phone from hand to hand, then I get it "You're Thanos."

"Smart one." he chuckles, before pointing down at my chest "I'm guessing that doesn't hurt anymore?"

I look down to find there's a cut down the middle of my chest "Man, do you have a blood fetish, or something? This is extremely kinky."

"What would happen..." he walks forward and places the knife to my cheek "If I were to cut that pretty face of yours?"

"Stop!" I hear someone hiss from behind him. He steps back and I find Loki stands next to the door "Me for him, that was the deal!"

Thanos pulls a gun out "You should know by now. I don't play fair." and he pulls the trigger.

Loki groans and drops to he ground and I scream out in terror and fight the restraints. Loki lays completely still as fear bubbles in my stomach.

Finally, he breathes heavily and Thanos steps forward to pull him up by his hair. When Loki is tied to an upright bedframe, he hooks them together, facing each other. Loki's face is only an inch from mine. His toes graze the floor, and he has a bullet hole in his shoulders.

With a chuckle, Thanos walks out of the room and I whisper "Loki, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you." he whispers, looking me straight in the eyes "I know that this is the worst possible time to talk about this, but I love you."

"I love you too." I give a weak smile and he gives one back "It took me a minute, but I figured it out, the number. And I gave it to him..."

"Don't blame yourself." he insists, resting his head on my shoulder "Whatever happens to me, don't blame yourself."

"What do you think he's going to do?" I ask, but Loki doesn't respond "If he lays a hand on you, I swear to god." by the end, it's a high-pitched whine.

"I would have been happy with you." Loki whisper, before sniffling "I think this'll be the last time we see each other."

"Don't told like that!" I hiss and he gives a sad nod "Thor will figure something out." I declare, not even convincing myself.

"Yeah." Loki sighs, before rubbing his face on my shoulder "Whatever happens, I'm telling you, if you obey, he'll be less aroused."

The door bursts open and Thanos chuckles "Lovebirds, you're time is up." When he puts his knife and pulls it down, he walks over to rip the buttons from Loki's shirt "Well, someone got buff!" He looks to me "This will be fun."

~

My hand slide over his stomach as I try to prepare myself, only I can't.

Loki whispers "Tony, I know it's hard, but if you won't do it, he will." Loki shakes his head "He won't be nice about it."

"Fine, just..." I press into him and he tenses. When he relaxs, I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder "I'm sorry."

We stay completely quiet, until Thanos sighs "Back away from him." I obey and he walks forward to tie me down. When he turns to Loki, he pulls up his pants and leaves.

After he leaves the room, Loki sighs and leans in me "I'm sorry you had to do that." he looks like death, probably from blood loss due to his shoulder wound.

"I'm fine." I whisper "How are you doing?"

"That's a loaded question." Loki jokes, before leaning his head back "It doesn't matter. I'm not getting out of here."

"Don't talk like that." I insist and gives a knowing look "I'm not leaving here without you."

"Listen." Loki demands "When he comes back, you need to stay quiet. I'm going to-" he goes silent as the door opens.

Thanos steps forward, knife in hand as I notice my left hand is loose "With one of you are in the mood for a little loving?"

"Not you!" Loki replies, a malicious smile on his face "We both know, if you could get it up, you would have done it by now." he chuckles "That's why you keep leaving, isn't it? So you can try to get a hard on?"

"There's that fight I remember!" Thanos smirks, before pulling our beds apart and pressing his knife to Loki's cheek "Let me hear it again."

"Well, old men tend to have trouble getting it up." Loki reminds, before chuckling "What are you? Fourty-five?"

Thanos slides his knife across Loki's cheek, causing blood to drip from his chin.

"This is my offer, you muling quim!" Loki growls in a rage I've never seen in him "Cut us down, lets us go, and turn yourself in. You won't last five minutes on the street, if you kill either of us. I've get friends in low places."

Thanos storms off and I look to Loki "Are you insane?" he gives a bitter look and I nod towards the door "What was that?"

"I could be oh so very unnice." Loki states, before sighing "Your hand is loose. He keeps his gun in his back pocket. We need him angry at me."

The door opens and Thanos walks through with a look of rage "We're going to play a little game."

"Oooo, did you get it up?" Loki asks, before looking down at Thanos pants "Nope." He chuckles, before shaking his head "You have a god complex, but you can't even get it up! What? Did somebody bad touch when you where a kid?"

I stare at him in disbelief and so does Thanos, until Loki gives a mischievous laugh "I'm right, aren't I?" he asks, before clicking his tounge "Yeah, I'm guessing it wasn't just a uncle that touched you a little too low. I believe your daddy liked to come into your room at night, when everyone else was asleep."

Thanos's jaw drops and Loki spits at him, before giving a wicked cackle "I thought so."

"One of you is going to die." Thanos states and Loki gives a fake gasp "Eany." he points to me, then to Loki "Meany." back to me "Miney." on the swing back to Loki, he smirks "Moe."

His knife buries itself into Loki's stomach and I whine out in agony as Loki's face goes stern. As I pull my hand loose, Thanos pulls his knife loose and Loki insures "You will never be a god." I grab his gun as he cuts Loki down.

As he turns to me, a bullet splits through his forehead.