She's off limits. ~ All Time Low fic

"Jessy, Jessy, Jessy!" Alex screamed jumping up and down on his little sisters bed. She didn't stir. "JESSICA!" He screamed again gently hitting her stomach. She awoke this time. 

"What? What time is it? Oh god, Lex it's too early!" She mumbled and put her head under her pillow. Alex lifted the pillow off her head. 

"Don't you 'Lex' me! GET UP"  

Jessica shook her head and dived under her covers making a noise that resembled one of a dying whale. Alex walked over to the bedroom door. 

"Jessica Gaskarth, I'm going to get the water bucket and if you're not up by the time I back, it's going over your head." Jessy flipped him off but got up anyway, Alex smirked as he walked out.  

Jessy walked over to her wardrobe and grabbed some sweatpants and a AWG tee trying to work out why Alex had got her up so early. What day was it? Monday the something of the something? What did it matter, what ever was happening she wasn't making an effort for it, sweatpants are comfortable.  

She padded downstairs and went and sat at the breakfast bar, the smell of waffles drifted over to her, she grinned, Alex was making an effort. He came and sat next to her with a stack of waffles. Jessy reached out to take one, but Alex slapped her hand away. 

"Not for you." He said. 

"There's like 20 waffles there! Why can't I have one?!" She demanded. 

"Because the guys are coming over for practice and Tays coming too." He said, kind of shyly. Then it clicked, Jessy had promised to get up and watch them while they reherse their newest song "Kiss Me Again" Alex always HAD to get Jessys opinion on their new stuff. They'd always been close like that. 

"Ah, Tay" Jessy winked at him. 

"Shusssssh" Alex whined nudging her. 

"Aw, Lex it's okay, I won't say anything." 

"I know you won't, nugget."  

Nugget, that's what Alex always called her. Ever since she was tiny. It's probably the most random, irrelevant nickname ever, but it didn't matter, she liked it. 

Suddenly Jack came bouncing through the front door and down the hall practically into Alexs lap. 

"Hey there, Jacky" Alex said fondly shoving him off. Rian and Zack followed seconds later.  

"Tay?" Alex said hopefully. 

"Stuck in traffic." Zack said, "she'll be like half an hour." 

"Waffles are gonna get cold..." Jessy hinted, Alex sighed and pushed the plate towards her. 

"Have them." 

Her and Jack dived in. 

"oh my god, thank the lord I am starving!" Jack exclaimed, mouth full. 

"Ew, Jack seriously, close you're mouth!" Jessy said disgusted. 

Jack cocked his head to the side like a lost puppy. 

"Sorry, Jesssssssay" He said grinning. 

"Are we gonna reherse?!" Rian asked the 3 boys. They all nodded. 

"Can you stay up here and wait for Tay, nugget?" Alex asked. 

"Sure thang, Lex" Jessy replied finishing the last of her waffle. 

"Cool. Come on boys." Alex said leading the way down to the basement.  

"I'll catch you up, I gotta go pee!" Jack announced. 

"Hurry dude!" Zack ordered, Jack nodded. When the others had dissapeared down the stairs Jack went and next to Jessy. 

"Hey there." He said quietly. Jessy sighed. 

"What are you doing, Jack?"  

"I just wanted to talk to you." 

"About what?!" Jessy snapped, Jack looked defeated. 

"I just wanted to see how you were." He said flatly. 

"I'm great, thanks!" Jack shook his head at her and got up. 

"Good." 

When he'd gone down to the basement Jessy put her head down on the bar. Jack knew the off limits rule, it wasn't a rule she was happy about herself, but it was there and it was Alexs rule, so she couldn't ignore it. 

The off limits rule was basically Jessy wasn't allowed to get with any of Alexs friends. As soon as he realised there was even the tiniest little spark between Jessica and Jack he had laid it down. If he could have it his way Jessy would be off limits to every boy. He was super protective, but what could she do? If he ever found out there was something going between the two of them, which there wasn't he'd lose the head.