Truth Explodes

Harry has been going to these secret meetings all year with dumbles and it's killing me not knowing the info! I couldnt be out of this so i seized the chance and puppydogged my way in. He promised to take me to this one so that we may ask if i could be let in the circle too. I told Jenny that morning,

"I wanna be in!"She begged.

"Ssshhh! Someone could be listening!" i said,"besides, I promised Harry that no one else would go.  Granger and Ron know about this too ."

"Are they going?" she asked.

"No, but he tells them everything and I used the,'you dont tell me anything' card to get him to let me go."A long silence followed seeing as we were in the ROR.

"Jen," i started,"are you a cookie- i mean death eater now?"She simply pulled up her sleeve and showed me the dark mark.

"yup. You felt it?"She asked.

I nodded my head mechanically, looking at what our mission has done to her.It's horrible she is basically working for him now.

"Dont blame yourself, blame moldyshorts," she said to comfort me.

Since it was a weekend, we stayed there almost all day until I had to meet with Harry.

"Tell me all the info and everything that happens when i next see you!" she shouted as her cloak dissapeared behind a pillar.

I walked to the common room pondering our conversations about the future.

"Jenny," i said,"What will I do when you're gone? I mean, you have to stay with Draco for information right?"

"What about harry?Why can't you st-"

"no!I couldnt do that! I mean, he says his aunt and uncle were terrible! They locked him in a cupboard for merlin's sake!"I interrupted

"sorry," she replied.

"I'll figure it out," i eventually said.

By the time I arrived at the gargoyle staircase, harry started pacing,

"Where have you been? I've been worried," he said.

"Well sorry, I had to study for finals." I lied.

He pecked me on the cheek, and taking me by the hand, led me upstairs.

"Good evening professor," harry greeting dumbles.

"Hello Harry, yes miss Alexandria, you may stay." he replied. I smiled as he went on,"Today will be the last memory as it is important to BOTH of your futures. Also miss Alexandria, seeing as you already know about horcruxes, would you like to accompany us on finding one?"

I looked at Harry then back at Dumbles,"I would love to."

"let's start shall we?" dumbledore suggested.

As he walked over with a vial, another with almost the same substance dropped into the bowl.

"Harry!" dumbledore shouted but he had already stuck his head in.

"What is that?" i asked,

"Krystahl I am so sorry but that was my memories of you." he replied.

I gulped,"What about Jenny?"

"Yes, her too," he replied.

I plopped onto a chair and put my head in my hands. Some day this is, i thought. When Harry comes out, how will I explain? And Granger, she's just waiting for one little imperfection or slip up! After a while, Harry finally pulled his head out and looked at me with his wand pointed at me

"Revelare" my hair and the rest of me was back to normal.

"Harry," I started,"hear me out before you say anything. I'm sorry okay? We had to, otherwise, you would've gotten suspicious."

"So you used me," he said.

"Harry, you know i would never do that." i said.

"yeah," he replied,"Alexandria wouldnt but what about you?"That broke my heart.

He left without a word and after hesitating, I ran to catch up with him. He was just telling the others about what happened when i rushed in.

"I told you not to trust her Harry," Granger said.

"Well," i replied,"since there's no reason for me not to tell the truth anymore....." i trailed off.

After whipping out my wand, i said,"Expelliarmus!"

Then at granger,"Flipendo!"

And at both ron and hermione and Harry "Obliviate" Both had a dazed look but Harry didn't.

I walked towards Harry,"Please, try to understand."

He pushed me aside and said,"Leave me alone Alexandria or Krystahl, whoever you are."

As tears started to form, I ran to Slytherin dorm,"Serenity! Jen!"