Sealed Fate

Jenny Lena Frost's POV

 I saw my father right there at the door way.His eyes filled with pity and regret but quikly covered up.I see some thing never change.Of all these years.Since mother had died he was never the same Since he who shall not be named JUST KIDING his name is Voldy.Voldy killed my mother.As of result my father saught for revenge and didn't care if I died as long as Voldemort was gone.My mother  always said revenge was horrible and discraceful in her eyes.But my father was doing this though he says it's karma.We used to be a happy family until my mother was killed when I was 5.I was trained along side with Krystahl since her family also saught for revenge.Voldemort had killed her dear grandmother the one who practically raised everyone.So our family's worked along side eachother and used us to achieve there goal.We were practically a killing machien.You could say we were wizard assasins.And amazing ones at that.I was snapped out of my memories.

"I will give you two one more try to kill him.You both already know what will happen if you fail.It's marraige or death."My father said sturnly.He swiftly glided out of the room.

"Jenny we need to hurry up our time is running out.We have to complete this mission or else we will die or worse be forced with someone we don't love."She paniked.

"What's the plan then?"I piped.

"Well I don't know."She shurgged.

"How about we go back now and wing it.That's what we are best at."I suggested.

"Okay then let's go and check out if he is still there and go to Professor Dumbledoor."I could see determination and sorrow in her eyes.I bet she's sad because I just woke up and have to leave after the injury.

I took her hand and led her out of the room.I was joyfull to get out of the death smelling room.I went to my room first though.We walked through halls that were like a maze.A never ending one at that.We finally got to a black painted door with skulls all over the frame.I stepped into my freezing room and looked around to see if anything was gone.It was painted dark purple with a thick black line going across the top and bottom walls of the room.Screemo and punk posters all across and pictures of me and Krystal hung were my bed was at.Krystahl hopped on my black skull bed and layed down waiting for me to change out of the night gown.I went in my closet and looked through.I fished out a black spegetti shirt with a purple and black tutu that had sparkles with black ripped tight and purple convers.I puffed my black hair out and put a purple skull clip to keep my bangs in place..

"Let's do this."I said to Krystahl.She nodded and went to seal our fate.