Not So Nice

Jenny Lena Frost's POV

I made my way and sat with the other people that looked like 6th year like me.I sat next to 2 chubby dudes that stuffed their face full of food.And across from a blonde haired cuty and a girl that had a pig like nose.I tried to keep my cool but this was beyond weird.These people weren't so friendly.The Gryfindors looked nicer then these people.I mean look at them a Snake to a Gryffindor.The snake is usually the evil dooer in a story.And the Gryffindors are the protectors of good.

"What is your blood status?"The cuty asked.Ahh he ment if i was a pure blood or tainted.

"Pure blood."Its nice how thats the first thing he says (note sarcasm)

"Good.I am Draco Malfoy."The hotty said.

"I am Pansy Parkinson."The pig girl said.

"I am Vincent Crabbe, Just call me Crabbe"The guy that looked like a chubby bunny said.

"And i'm Gregory Goyle.An call me Goyle."The other dude said with a mouth full.

"Well as you heared I am Serenity Murder."I said clearly

"Do you know the other girl o whats her name."Pansy asked.Im gonna call her Ms.Piggy

"You mean Alexandria.She's my cousin."

"What are you 2 doing transfering in the middle of a school year?"Cuty asked.God I love this dude

"Our family has been trai- i mean homeschooling us.So they thought it would be better if we came to school.So we can be out of our confort  zone."I explained.

"Well if your a Slytherin you can not talk to your cousin at all."Crabbe said mouth full.

"Well why can't I talk to my cousin?"

"Because Slytherins hate Gryffindors.It's sort of a fude between us."Goyle jumped in

"Well that is unfair she is my cousin.And we have to talk because of some issues that are occuring that only we must know about."

"She is a filthy Gryffindor.They are useless and stupid people."Ms.Piggy said annoyed.

"Who in the world said you could insult my family.She apart of the Gryffindors so i respect them.You may not but i do so keep your trap shut.If you don't have anything nice tot say don't say anything at all.So that mean shut the heck up Ms.Piggy it would save us all a headaik from hearing your voice all day."I huffed.

They looked at me in shock.But Ms.Piggy was red as a tomatoe.She looked furious.Draco the cuty was had a smirk.I could tell the rest of the table was holding in a laugh after the shock they were in.With that Ms.Piggy let out a ear pearcing screatch.God this chick is going to make me go death.I heard everything go silent.As Ms.Piggy screamed her head off nonstop.I felt everyones eyes looking in our direction.O God what have I done.