Gryffindors At HogsMeade

Krystahl Maire Hopes POV

I heared my owl chirp and my unicorn nay.I had an amazing sleep.It was so refreshing.I heared Hermione knock on my door.I said she could come in.She walked in with pure amazement.I guess she like my room.And I am the only one living in it.

"Wow!This is amazing.This is like a dream Gryffindor girl room.I mean look at all of this.I wonder why they gave you all this and not the head girl."

"Well I don't know.So anyway what did you want to tell me Hermione."

"That-O MY GOOLLYY YOU HAVE A GRYFFINDOR SORTING HAT WALLPAPER!!!"

"HERMIONE!!!"

"O sorry Alexandria.Okay I was going to say we are going to Hogsmeade so get dressed."And she left trotting out of the room like a horse.I grabbed my redish tutu and a red tank top with my red flats and club top on.Just as i was about to dash to the Gryffindor commens I grabbed my purse and robe.I made sure to have money this time.Last time I went shopping I didn't even have a single thing in my purse.Then again as i was walking I almost forgot my accessories.Geez what is wrong with me today.I grabbed my gryffindor earings i made,a ruby red neckless.and a charm bracelet.I made sure I had everything and left to the commons.

"Hmmmm Alexandria is looking nice.Who is the guy on your mind."Hermione asked

"No this is how i always dress."I tried covering it up.I heared Ron and Harry come down and into the commons.Thanks to all the training im more observent.

"Ello Alexandria.How was your morning."Ron asked.

"It was quiet nice if i must say so myself.And goodmorning to both of you."

"Good morning Alexandria your are looking very vibrant and amazing as always."I felt myself blush when Harry said that.Ahhhh what I would give just to feel his embrace and hear those soothing words all the time.

"Why thank you Harry.You look as Charming as ever."I saw a little bit of pink go to his cheeks.I wonder if he likes me to.I would give the world just to know he does.

"Well come on now got to go and meet the others."Hermione said obviously annoyed.Looks like Lion King here is jealous.We all nodded and walked down to the others.There was a mix of Gryffindors,Hufflepuffs,RavenClaws,and Slytherins coming out.I spotted the one and only best cousin coming out.She know's how to rock the Green I can say.She was walking with a guy with blonde hair.Seems like she has a crush.I saw they were both smiling at eachother almost lovingly.Awwwww I am totes gonna tease her about this later.Harry,Ron,and Hermione saw what I was smiling about.

"Why are you smiling at Draco and your cousin Serenity?"Hermione asked.

"Oh nothing."It came out kind of evil.They looked at me worringly.

"Shoudld we be worried."Ron asked shakely.

"Oh no you shouldn't."I laughed.I stopped when I heared them announce we were leaving to hogsmeade.We were going to walk on foot.Gaaa this is going to be a while.I was walking so close to Harry I could hear his breathe.I saw Serenity look back at me.She was smirking at me.After a while of walking we had finally made it.Hogsmeade was so huge.It was almost like New York City in the muggle world.But this was less futuristicee.I laughed and said to the group "I AM GOING TO SHOP TILL I DROP."They laughed at me.after a while they said they new a great place to get ButterBeer.I can tell you it was amazing.To bad this day had to end.We walked back cheerfully to Hogswart.Funny HOGsmeade and HOGwarts.They sound connected.OHH and when me and Jenny(AKA Serenity) called Voldemort VoldyWARTs.They are connected somehow.Right?I was just about to go back to my room after a long tiring day and a buffey (lunch) fit for a king.But Harry called after me.

"Alexandria can we talk alone please?"

**************************************************************************

Alexandria/Krystahl's Room:

http://www.polyvore.com/gryffindor_room/setid=55786919#stream_box

Krystahl'Alexandria's Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/gryffindor_hogsmade/setid=55794282#stream_box