1st Day Of Alexandria

Krystahl Marie Hopes POV

"Ow!"I screeched.

I just fell in the restroom and gaining a scar on my forehead. Taking my unicorn scented enchanted shampoo, I went back in my room and saw hermione. What the bloody hell was she doing up so e- well I did scream..... Lost in thought, I just stood there for a while.

"Oh my goodness are you alright?!"She gaped.I felt blood streaking down my face

"Yea! Never felt better!" She looked shocked at my tone, wasn't I hurt?  Ignoring her stares I got ready for classes. The real reason for the no big deal is because Jenny and I are wizard ninja assasins remember?! So we can't accept pain! Either way, I dressed into a gold, red and black plid skirt, my red vampire converse, and curled my hair a bit. Oh and my shirt? Psh! It was red with a white circle in tye center that, in black letters, said thang 1. Jenny has the thang 2. On my shirt i added,"sshh, my secret nombre es Pancho!" and a mustache. Yes, I am random.

When Hermione saw my outfit she wouldnt stop talking about how it defied dresscode. At breakfeast, I saw Jenny wearing her thang 2 shirt. We smiled at each other then met up after we ate.

"Hello my sexy Thang 1!"

"Why hello uberly beutiful thang 2."

"Did you stalk me this morning."

"Why should I stalk you when we have the twin telepathy thingy."

"True that true that."

"Well seem's like we're-"

"OF TO SEE THE WIZARD TEACHERS!!!"She cut in.

I had Potions with Snapefruit first..great. I dont mean to bragg but im awesome at potions, its just that he is sooooo boring! I already learned all this tootsie pop! I might've fallen asleep waiting for the teacher because everyone was starting a potion. I instead saw a pudgy short man instructing. Quickly, I grabbed my neccecities and hurried to make the potion. I saw Jenny with the Slytherins, she was working frantically. I hope she didn't fall asleep as well! Turns out the winner got felix felcius and it was a tie between harry, Jenny and I. I couldn't wait for the day to be over, especially for quidditch soon!

"Class the winner is Harry."Half of the class groaned because they wanted to win it.

After all of our classes was over.I walked to Jenny.

"Hey Coco Puffs."I screamed.

"Hey Lucky Charms."She screamed back.(Yes we do call our selves cerial)

"Are you coco for coco puffs?"

"Why I'm COCO FOR COCO PUFFS."

"Haha let's go to the Quidditch try outs."I said and grabbed her hand.

"Well ok since your already grabbing me."

"You know it."We both ran to the Quidditch try outs.

"Oh guess what thang 1."She asked.

"What Thang 2."

"I'm going out with Draco."

"OMG I am going out with Harry."She shrieked and started hugging me.

"Wait don't they totally hate each other?"She asked.

"Oh goodness I forgot.Well they are going to grow some balls and deal with it."

"Well I see Draco over there.Bye bye sexy Chika."She yelled while running to Draco.Her skirt was going in different directions.

"BYE BYE MI NINA BONITA (My beutiful girl)"I yelled back and walked to Harry.

"Hey Harry."I hugged him.

"Hey Alexandria Love.What are you doing here?"He asked.

"Well I am going to try out for Quidditch."

"Love I don't want you to get hurt.And there is hardly any girls on the team."

"I am a big girl I won't get hurt."

"What is a wee little girl doing here."A guy asked.I could tell he was the toughest guy here otherthan Harry.Tons of guys surronded him.

"Well I am here to try out."I said slightly mad.

"But you are to weak and a girl."He said.Harry was glaring at the macho man

"Hey you aren't the Captain I am!"Harry shouted.

"Babe calm down he wants a challenge.Why don't you test it out hot shot."I dared.

"Okay then.Don't be crying when you fall."He warned.

"I won't.Bring it on."They game me a broom and I went up in the air along side two other players the macho man and another follower dude.

"BEGIN!"He yelled and the ball went up.After 30 minuets I was betting them by 20 points.I went back on the ground not even a sweat in site.

"H-H-How did you do that?"He captain gasped.He and the other guy was out of breath and sweating more than a pig.

"I learned a lot from my family.A few were in the Quidditch games."They gasped at me.HA I proved you wrong about me being weak.

"God you don't even seem like a girl."He grumbled.

"Babe your on the team."Harry said.

I cheered and kissed Harry on the lips.And made it last a while.It was long and passionate. Mmmmmm I love his lips against mine.He came after a few minuetes. I cuddled him.

"Congradulations Love."

"Why thank you."I said.

He picked me up and twirled me around.I looked across the feild to see Jenny and Draco.I wonder what's happening.She has this mad look in her eyes.But they look cold.Only I can tell her real feeling.Then I see this dude barking at her.I couldn't quiet hear what they are saying.And I see Jenny yelling at him when he is done.Then a hung look on his face.And her jumping into Draco's arms and kissing him really happy.They both seemed extreamly happy and Draco seemed like a really nice person at the time.Harry stared towards where I was looking.

"I have never seen Draco act like that."He said.

"Well it's the work of my dear cousin Serenity."

"She is definatly somthing that changed the rotten boy a little."

"Hey hey you need to change that attitude toward him.I will not have that attitude toward the guy my cousin is dating."

"She's dating HIM!."He choked out in surprise.

"Yes she is."

"I did not see that coming."

"I did."

"Well let's go back inside love."He grabbed my hands in his.

"Yes let us go back in."I aggreed.

We both walked in to the Gryffindor commen room to see a whole lot of people with mad faces.Now what did I do?