Magic Smagic

Krystal Marie Hope

O MY GRAHMCRACKER!He is not dead.O well at least we tried.I took Jenny and started skipping, "MOLDY WARTS MOLDY WARTS HES GOT MOLDY WARTS!" We screamed

"Wait a minuet did you dare call Lord Voldemort MoldyWarts!"Voldy screached

"Chill Chill I SAID CHILL GOD DARNIT! You act like a fudging girl on her monthly."Jenny emphasized girl.

"And you have a wart that is old and crusty."I explaind

"How dare you insulant beast-"He got cut off

"No how dare you call us beast.If you look in the mirror we are beautiful compared to you.Knowing you you would break a mirror and your teeth look like chainsaws and you smell like dead carcases."Jenny huffed out.Voldemorts face look shocked.Other people gathered around us and Voldemort.Their mouths hanging down.Now what.

"What are y'all looking at.Have you ever seen two teenage girls make fun of a dark lord skelatine that can almost not be  beaten.I guess not since you dumb chicken nuggets look like quaking squirls."I said out i one breath.

"I guess not Krystahl they look like pig after eating to much."Jenny stated.

"Do you think it's time to leave for a new place?"I turned to her.

"I guess so are job of creeping them out and leaving them in awe is done."Jenny replied softly looking down.I wonder what's got her so down in the dump.I hope she doesn't need to pee cause last time wasn't so pretty.I still can't forget that day.

"Well let's open up the portal then.."With that said we whisperd a magic spell we made and a purple glow showed.A flash of blue fog filled the air.There was a crystal tunnel filled with pretty red walls and beutiful shimery pink glitter like objects on the wall.We were about to step in when something stopped us.