1st Day Of Jenny

Jenny Lena Frost's POV

"With knives and pens we make our plight!"I sang

I just finished taking a showrer.I took my pegasis scented shampoo, I went back in my room. 

I slipped on a green,white and black plad skirt, my green snake converse, and starightened my black hair.My shirt you ask? If you insist it was green with a white circle in tye center that, in black letters, said Thang 2. Krystahl has the Thang 1. On my shirt i added,"Join the dark side we have cookies!" with a little dude and a tray of cookies.

I saw Draco and walked hand in hand with him.He said goodmorning to me and kissed my lips.At breakfeast, I saw Krystahl wearing her Thang 1 shirt. We smiled at each other then met up after we ate.

"Hello my sexy Thang 1!"

"Why hello uberly beutiful thang 2."

"Did you stalk me this morning."

"Why should I stalk you when we have the twin telepathy thingy."

"True that true that."

"Well seem's like we're-"

"OF TO SEE THE WIZARD TEACHERS!!!"I cut in.

I had Potions with Professor Snape first.I was pretty bored here.I mean I already learned all of this cheesecake! I saw Krystahl fall asleep.I guess she fell asleep waiting for the teacher because everyone was starting a potion. She quickly grabbed all her stuff and hurried to make the potion. I  was working frantically. The winner got felix felcius and I totally want this.It was a tie between harry, Krystahl and I. I want this day to hurry up I am ready for Quidditch

"Class the winner is Harry."Half of the class groaned because they wanted to win it.

After all of our classes was over.Krystahl walked to me.

"Hey Coco Puffs."She screamed.

"Hey Lucky Charms."I screamed back.(Yes we do call our selves cerial)

"Are you coco for coco puffs?"

"Why I'm COCO FOR COCO PUFFS."

"Haha let's go to the Quidditch try outs."She said and grabbed my hand roughly.

"Well ok since your already grabbing me."

"You know it."We both ran to the Quidditch try outs.

"Oh guess what thang 1."I asked.

"What Thang 2."

"I'm going out with Draco."

"OMG I am going out with Harry."I shrieked and started hugging her.

"Wait don't they totally hate each other?"I asked.

"Oh goodness I forgot.Well they are going to grow some balls and deal with it."

"Well I see Draco over there.Bye bye sexy Chika."I yelled while running to Draco.I felt my skirt skirt was going in different directions.

"BYE BYE MI NINA BONITA (My beutiful girl)"She yelled back and walked to Harry.

"Hi Love."I hugged Draco

"Ello Serenity.What are you doing here?"He asked.

"Well I am going to try out for Quidditch."

"Honey you could get hurt."

"Grow some balls and take risks I wont get hurt."

"What are you doing here weekling?"A guy asked.

"I'm here to try out.And I'm stronger then you kid o."I retorted

"You are to weak girl."He said.

"You aren't captain I am no silence!"Draco commanded.

"Babe he's asking for a challenge so he'll get one.That is unless he is to affraid"I taunted.

"Bring it girly."He challenged.

"Bring it on."They game me a broom and I went up in the air me and he followed too.

"START!"He yelled and the ball went up.After 40 minuets I was betting them by 25 points.I went back on the ground not even a sweat in site.

"How did you do that?"He gasped.They were sweating like pigs.

"I learned plus some familly members were in the Quidditch games."They gasped at me.I just smirked

"But your still a girl.That is useless.No one wants a dumb girl that can't do anything.You were jsut lucky."He yelled.

"It isn't luck you retard.It's skills somthing that you seem to lack.I'm surprised your even here.Knowing your all talk but no walk."He grumbled in defeat

"Nice job Serenity.Your on the team."Draco said.

The team cheered and I kissed Draco on the lips.We were kissing for a while.I noticed Krystahl and Harry doing the same.

"Congradulations."

"Thank you."I said.

He picked me up and held me for a few seconds.I looked across the feild to see Krystahl and Harry.They were both walking back in.Draco noticed where I was looking.

"Why are they acting like that."He asked

"They are dating."

"She's dating HIM!."He looked surprised

"Yes she is."

"Wow."

"I know."

"Well let's go back inside so i can smother you."

"I agree."I giggles

We both walked in to the Slytherin commen room to see a whole lot of people with mad faces.What got there panties and briefs in a twist?

 ************************************************************************

Since I am being lazy right now I would like to point out that Draco is not really the captain.And since I don't know anything about Harry Potter please go along with it.My Harry Potter freak NatNat (the one I dedicated this book to) Is the HP maniac not me.And we are working on this book together.Please keep reading this.

~JENNY LOVES YOU