Sorting Hat Jenny

Jenny Lena Frost's POV

"Well Jenny get your frog face on because the games are going to begin."

"You right Krystahl.We got our new look.So we are ready to go."

We walked through halls that seemed to never end.We followed profeesor Dumbledoor to gigantic doors.It looked so elegant in an old fashion way.He pushed them opened and looked at us telling us to follow him.There were hundreds of students wiith different pobe colors.Green,Red,Blue, and Yellow.All of them each had a table.They looked at us.I shivered because don't like grabbing attention.He finally stopped and we stood right beside him.

"Attention we have to new students to Hogwarts.So give them a nice welcome."Dumbledoor said loudly.They brought out a greyish hat that looked old and a stool."1st is Alexandria Rodriguez."Krstahl sat on the stool.Almost shooken up.They put the hat on her

"Ahhh you are a brave one here  and you have a lot of courage.You missy are a very bright person.If your trying to find a word to descirbe me it will get you no where right now.No need to yell darling.And I made my deccision you shall be in Gryffindor!"The sorting hat yelled.

I saw her wince a little and saw that there were students with red robes cheering.A lady took of the hat.And she went to sit with them.She was greeted by a guy with glasses and blackish hair.There was a girl with a red orange hair that seemed like it could not be tamed and a guy with orangish hair sitting together waving their hands asking me to come over.She walked over to them and sat beside the girl with untamable hair.I could see that from all the way up here

"Ehem.Now here is the last student. Serenity Murder."Dumbledoor yelled.I sat on the stool and the sorting hat placed on my head and shivered a bit.

I want to get this done with and finish this darn mission really bad and I will stop at nothing to finish it.

"Ahhh ohhh.You really want to achieve somthing don't you darling."

Well I have to finish this mission.If I don't then i have to be off for marraige. So I have to be something i'm not inorder to get answer's and finish the mission.

"Very interesting story.You sneaky little girl."The hat laughed.

Well you would do the same if you had a monkey for a father that has the brain of a 5 year old.Who chooses to let a teenage girl do his blasted dirty work because he is a lazy old fart.

"You have a very intersting mind.I figured it out.You are a......SLYTHERIN!"The hat yelled.My eyes went wide.And I heared people cheer.It was those green robed people.The hat was tooken off of me.And I made my way to the Slytherin table.I saw Krystahl (AKA Alexandria)and gave her a meak smile.She gave me a thumbs up.And looked back at the people she was sitting with.I looked back at the people I was sitting with and they gave me a smirk.