Talking Is Nothing

Draco Malfoy POV

This girl was amazing.I kept thinking it through all throught lunch and classes.No one and I mean no one stood up to Pansy except me of corse.I couldn't get Serenity off my mind.This girl was beutiful.She had black hair that midnight could not compare to her.And black eyes that you could get lost in forever.I talked with my father a little.He said that she would be a keeper.And maybe should could join the death eaters with us.I just need to get to know her more.I could honestly say she was smart and beutiful at the same time.Something I could not pass up.Plus she had an evil spark to her.Those are the girl that I love.

Jenny Lena Frost's POV

I walked back to Draco.He patted a spot next to him.I sat next to him.It was kind of awekward.

"So what did you want to talk to me about."

"Well I wanted to say that I like you Serenity."

"But you barely know me Draco."

"But I like how you are very smart and can fend for yourself.Plus you are the most beutiful girl I have met."

"That's sweet."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

"I was hoping we could get to know eachother.And maybe go out?"

"I would like that."He smiled and kissed my cheek then whispered thank you.I just had to blush.

"Well I bid you a well rested night ,lovely."

"You to Draco.See you later."With that we went out seprate ways.I found a note saying I didn't have a room mate.And thank god for that.Once I found my room it looked lonely.Nothing was touched at all.My stuff was in the corner of the room.I whispered a spell and my suitcases unpacked went to its place.My room looked special. I changed in to my p-jays and fell into a deep sleep.

*****************************************************

Jenny's room: http://www.polyvore.com/slytherin_room/set?id=55614420

Jenny's P-jays: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55617191