Detention Missy

Jenny Lena Frost's POV

I heard foot step's dashing in our direction.

3..................

2..................

1..................

And here we go

"What has happened?Are you hurt?"Asked Professor Dumbledoor.

"Yes I'm okay but Serenity hurt me for no reason."Ms.Piggy faked cried.

"I did not.You are lieing.I would never hurt someone on purpose."

"You two follow me now."Dumbledoor inturupted.

We both walked with him to his office.That little lier.Ohh I outta beat the stuffing outta her.That pig outta be roasted for thanks giving.We were at a door.It looked like a classroom.I don't know what classroom it could be though.A teacher had followed us.He had black hair that went down to his shoulder.His figure was straight.OOOO he was that guy that led me and Kryst (Krystahl ) to Dumbledoors office.

"Here drink this its Veritaser.It makes you tell the truth.One of you must be lieing"The teacher that followed us explained.

"Thank you Snape.Now drink it girls."Dumbledoor commanded.We followed his orders.Ewwww yuck nasty flavor."Now I am going to ask what happened.You first Pansy."

"I called her cousin Alexandria filthy because she is a Gryffindor."

"Okay now Serenity.Why did Pansy scream?"

"I called her Ms.Piggy because her nose looks like a pig.And said she should be quiet because no-one wants to hear her voice because it would cause us to have a headaik."I saw that Snap tried to hol in a laugh but coughed to cover it up.

"Well Serenity you are going to have detention with Professor Snape after lunch and stay there till claases are over.And Pansy you are going to have detention with Professor Mcgonagall and you know when.You may go now."We nodded are head.We went back to lunch and back to our spots.We didn't talk to eachother for the rest of lunch.It was just silence for me.After lunch I walked to Snape and followed him to his classroom.The class was boring.I learned all of this before.Thank god it's Frieday.Saturday and Sunday off to myself with Kryst.When the detention was over I was about to leave.But Proffesor snape called me back.

"I see that you understand everything just by scanning the assighn ment you did."

"Well my parents taught me everything they know.And they were experts at all subjects but they got me a tutor so i can be taught by someone else to know more stuff."

"I like that.And you are very intelligant.How would you like to become my apprentas."Hmm I know he is a death eater.

"Yes I will.Proffesor Snape."I bowed my respect.

"Good now I will show you your dorm."He lead me to the Slytherin tower."Your password is 'Pureblood' and this is Bloody Baron."

"Thank you Professor Snape."

"Your welcome now I must be off."And he left stalking toward the direction we came from.

"What's the password?"Bloody Baron asked.

"Pureblood"He opened  the way so i could get in.It was beutiful.There was a a firplace and some leather couches.The place was huge.I safe Draco on a couch just alone.It looks as he is thinking.I walk slowly past him to the girls stairs.

"Serenity can I talk to you."Uhhh Ohhh What I do this time.