Vicki Payne Collab (@sarcasticnutella)

Hey ya'll! Look whose finally posting! So this was a collab that i did with @sarcasticnutella! We put a ton of work into this so i really hope you enjoy it! It's quite long so im hoping that it'll post properly... 

 This may be a little confusing for you if you haven't read her book "Vicki Payne", because this chapter was made for her book. Basically, though, what you need to know is that Zayn is in the hospital, Vicki hates Zayn, Liam regularly spanks Vicki, Liam's her cousin, Zayn has nice abs, this takes place in the hospital where Liam just ditched Vicki because she was being a brat. Again, it'll be easier if you go back and read chapter 21, or the whole book because its AMAZING, but it's nothing you cant read around- just might be a few confusing parts. 

 I hope you enjoyyyyy! This may take FOREVER for you to finish hahaha. Feedback is appreciated because, like I said, we worked extremley hard on this, trying to balence our opposite time zones!

 --VICKI'S POV--

 "HOLY GROUND BEEF! WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

  Alarmed by the shrieking voice, Alex and I pull apart, though a trail of disgusting slobber still connects us. Expressions of surprise fall into both our faces as we look around awkwardly. Standing outside the now-working elevator is a portly security guard, covered from head to toe in food bits and frosting. ‘Tubby’ continues staring at us, grumbling about how we “ruined his elevator”- sorry I don't see your name on it- and how apparently 'contact' is forbidden. Reason 7,328,920 that I don't like hospitals. Well at least it’s this dumb, donut-lover who found us, not Liam.... I would like to see the sun tomorrow, after all.

 The man marches up to us, pulling us even farther apart, and even breaking a sweat in doing so. EW. His sweat smells bad. Where has he been living for the past 10 years of his life? In a pool of rotted egg? Haha, who am I kidding... those arent edible!

 "You," he spits, turning to face me, chewed up food falling out of his mouth and landing on me.

"Uh. Yes, hi. Do you mind keeping your meals to yourself, humpty dumpty?" I gag, wiping his mess off, onto the carpeted side of his precious elevator.

He sends me death threats with his glare, which is directed at me, as he begins babbling again, this time mentioning our ‘guardians’ or something.

 WELL SHIT.

 Alex quickly glances at the security guy, who’s more focussed on me, and manages to bolt out before cop guy can do anything to stop him. Which, lets face it, probably isn't much of a challenge, whether the ‘cop’ has time or not... The only available space to escape now, though, is between the security guy's legs, and I am not taking that route. Nope. No way. I’d rather face Liam, in all his wrath - which probably risks my safety...and life - than crawl through those stubby death traps.

        "Who are you with?" He demands, puffing out his chest, as if he actually looks threatening. I’m sure he believes it too- I don't exactly look calm thinking about what Liam would do once he has a little insight on what I've been doing for the past half an hour or so. Especially considering i pissed him off enough today. Why did I do that again? Oh yeah, Zayn. It’s all his fault. I blame this on him. I blame everything on him. I remember this time I was 9 and my goldfish died. I BET HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT. Okay no it was because i didn’t feed it, but whatever. I still blame him. Hmph.

"Uhh..." I stutter, finding myself at a loss for words; I can't exactly lie in a situation like this. Or, like, ever.

"Who are you with? Answer my question or I'll have to keep you locked in my office until you fess up." Shit. Shit. Liam would be even more mad, then.