Taming Zayn

Dedicated to SophieMalik121- I did my best with it, again I'm not great with this these kind of prompts but I hope it came out how you wanted!

Prompt: There are four boys in One Direction (Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall). They find Zayn (age 16) and take him home, explaining the rules of their household. When Zayn doesn't agree and puts up a fight, Niall spanks him. A few months later, Zayn joins One Direction but the fame quickly gets to his head and all of the boys spank him to get their baby back.

Liam's POV- The boys and I were just arriving home from an early interview with the Today Show and had the rest of the night off. Woop Woop! I'm up for some clubbing! We were all discussing what we wanted to do today and, after telling Harry numerous times that we were definitely not going to a strip club, everyone decided on a night out with Ed and a few other friends. How cool is that?! Ed mother fucking Sheeran and I are mates! I'm still not used to this whole fame thing... Anyway, we were pulling into our driveway when we noticed a skinny black-haired boy spray painting graffiti on our front door! Oh HELL TO THE NO! I just picked out that shade and it matched the curtains perf-... I mean, wow, vandalism, what a 'punk'. I discretely nodded my head to the others, trying not to startle the kid as we all snuck up behind him, forming a semi circle and trapping him between us and our now ruined door. I looked at his artwork, 'Vagi-' was scrawled across the deep green door with white spray paint. Wow, how creative... wonder where he was going with that one... A few seconds later, the boy turned around, his sinister grin faltering when he noticed us. He looked utterly terrified and made a run for it, only to ram into my rock hard abs. Yeah, that right, rock hard. I've been working out lately if you haven't noticed, you probably have though... what's that? you don't care? oh... anyway, the boy backed up against our door, coating his already dirty jacked in the white paint. "I-I-I" he started, before punching Louis in the stomach and making a run for it again. Once again, he didn't get far because of my fast reflexes, did I mention that I've been working out lately? Louis seemed unaffected by the scrawny boy's hit, not having moved an inch from his previous position. He just kind of stood there for a while, pressed up against our door, shaking slightly before whispering "I'm sorry" and looking down at his poor excuse for shoes. I felt bad for the boy and decided not to scare him anymore and to just bring him home; it was freezing out here after all and he hardly had warm clothes on! "Look kid, I don't know why you felt the need to ruin our property, but whatever, lets just get you home, you look freezing" I told him, grabbing is bicep firmly but gently and leading him to our warm car. "N-no, I, I cant, I can get home myself" he stuttered nervously. "Ha!" I laughed bitterly, rolling my eyes at the kid, "If you think I'm letting you go home without talking to your parents about this first, you must be out of your mind". He started to tear up a little when I said 'parents' and I put two and two together, realizing that he most likely didn't have any judging by his appearance. The others were a little more ignorant, yelling at the little guy and talking about how much trouble he was going to be in when they told his parents. I shut them up immediately when I saw him start to tear up, giving them that wide eyed shut-up glare. They were clearly confused, something that only increased even more when I started to take pity on the guy. Sighing, I let go of his arm, placing a comforting hand on his back and leading him over to our house, "Why don't you come in for a little bit, huh?" I asked the kid who, by now, looked terrified, probably thinking I was going to lock him in the basement or something- hey, I would too if some totally ripped, intimidating guy suddenly put on a smile and led me into his house. "What's your name love?" I asked him, my arm never leaving his back as I unlocked our tarnished front door, just incase he tried to run again. "None of your fucking business" he replied coldly, wriggling some more. I just sighed again, pushing the door open, flicking on the lights, and leading him to our spacious living room. "Okay Mr. None of your fucking business" I said, rolling my eyes as I did so, "Do you want to explain to me why you were vandalizing our house?" I asked, giving him a small smile of encouragement. He didn't answer my question but, instead, muttered a small "Zayn" in reply, clearing up one mystery. Good, we were getting somewhere. "Well Zayn, I would take you home but, but you don't have one do you?" I asked gently, seeing anger and hurt flash across his face momentarily. "No" he whispered quietly, earning a sad, apologetic smile from me and a few looks of realization from the others. "Okay Zayn, welcome to the One Direction household, you're moving in with us" I told him, a grin spread across my face. "What the fuck is 'One Direction?'" he asked, his face contorting in confusion. "Hey, watch the language kiddo, and, we are, we're a boyband! I'm Liam, That's Harry, Niall, and Louis, the one that you punched earlier" I informed him, smirking a bit at the end. "Well that's nice, but if you think I'm staying with you creeps, you really must be crazy. I'm not just going to sit here waiting for you dicks to rape me tonight" he spit out, looking me dead in the eyes. "Look, were not going to hurt you, we just want to help. And besides, where else are you going to go?" I asked, knowing that he would have no answer to that, "I could bring you right over to the police station and turn you in if that's what you prefer". He sighed and opened his mouth to speak before realizing that I was right and looking away. "Come on, were fun and we'll take care of you!" I tried to sound enthusiastic, realizing that this may not have been my best idea. He didn't move a muscle, giving me no reply as he gazed forward, not daring to make eye contact with any of us. After a minute of awkward silence, us just staring at him while he stared forward, I finally spoke up again, "You look tired, how 'bout you take a nap, you can sleep in my bed for now, first door on the right, take whatever you want from my drawer to sleep in" I told Zayn, smiling at him some more. He just gave a small "thanks" before running up the stairs and out of sight. When he was gone, I looked at the others, all of them looking just as hopeless as me.