One Direction Spanking *One Shots*

Prompt: Harry is ill and the boys try to make him better through some "old-fashion" methods but Harry refuses because he's embarrassed so the boys have to spank him.

WARNING: contains spanking, rectal temps, and enemas

Harrys POV- I've been at mine and Louis's flat all day, sick as fuck during our short one week break from the draining tour. Don't get me wrong, I love ever minute of tour, but it can really take everything out of you. Being the "baby" of the group, a nickname that I have always hated, all of the boys had just arrived and were currently in the living room discussing god knows what.. I suspect it's about the tour, though you never know with those mad men...

Louis POV- Harry had been sick for the past few days and doesn't look to be getting much better. I don't want him to miss the one break that we get for the next few months, so I called all of the boys over to discuss how to help him. Harry doesn't know that were talking about him, and I'd like to keep it that way. He used to be all carefree and waltz around the house naked, but the past couple years that he has been in the band, he has gotten a lot more conservative and won't really let any of us see his lower half. I'm guessing its because he's getting older (he's always been the youngest so maybe he's just now hitting the peak of puberty), though I guess we'll never really know. Either way, he wouldn't want us discussing his health, he hates pity and is stubborn thinking that he can handle everything on his own... he won't even let us in his room.

Liam's POV- Lou called us all over to talk about Harry, and we're all just sitting around waiting for Zayn to show up. Finally pretty-boy shows up and Louis begins. "WHO BROUGHT CARROTS?!" we all just look at him and roll our eyes and he begins again "but seriously though, mates we have to talk about Harry. He's been sick for two days and wont let us help him. We need to figure out a way to help him so that he'll be healthy in time for the tour to start up again. We can't disappoint the fans with him being absent, this is starting to become more about just his stubbornness and refusal to let us help him. This is about the fans- I just cant see them all sad and let down" Lou finished. We all started clapping and a few "Bravo's" and "Preach it brotha's" went around as we rarely hear Louis sound so serious. After teasing Lou for a bit longer, we got serious again knowing that he was right. "Alright Lou do you know his symptoms?" I asked "We can look up some cures or remedies online."

Louis POV- "Alright Lou do you know his symptoms" Liam asked "We can look up some cures or remedies online". Thinking this was a good idea, I took out my laptop and gave it to Liam, starting to list off some of Harry's symptoms. "He said that his stomach hurts, he's tired, and he aches all over, along with the normal cold symptoms; runny nose and stuff" I finished. "also, thought he'd never admit it, I think that he is constipated; I haven't seen him go to the bathroom all last night or up until now". Liam was typing away until he suddenly started staring at the screen for a couple of minutes before turning bright red.

Liam's POV- I was scrolling through the many, many, MANY pages of websites until I saw one that looked pretty promising. Looking into it a bit more, I saw that it was highly recommended by Dr.Oz, and if he approved of it i think that I did! I started typing in the symptoms that Louis had listed off, feeling a little bit more confident, only focused on getting our little Hazbear better. Up came a link that would lead me to some cures for the flu and constipation which appears to be what Harry has. I clicked on it and started scrolling through the options. All of them seemed to be weeklong procedures with various medicines that Harry was allergic to. I finally saw one that seemed to be the best option, until I read more into it and blushed furiously. "What is it Liam" Lou asked and I could literally feel my face burning up, dreading what I had to explain to Lou. "Well... uh..." I started, not really knowing how to approach this discussion "I may have found a cure" I finished after a minute of hesitation.