Total Dick, or Just a Little Sick?

Louis wakes up dreadfully sick but refuses to tell anyone because he knows what will happen if he does- they will baby him. When he has an attitude all day, Liam spanks him but soon realizes Louis's predicament. 😷(Warning: spanking, rectal temperature, suppositories- if you don't know what they are, look it up cause I'm not explaining! 😁) it may seem like Lou and Liam are together in this chapter but they're not, just really close... Just sayin ;) (just pretend Lou is the one with the kidney problem for this).

Louis's POV- I woke up feeling like complete shit; my stomach hurt so bad and I had a pounding headache too. I slowly started to shift up onto my elbows but, when I did so, realized that my sheets were drenched in cold sweat. EW. I forced myself out of my warm bed, checking my alarm clock in the process. 8 A.M. . It was then that I heard Liam yell up the stairs "Lou, come on mate time to get up. I made pancakes!". I groaned, slowly making my way into my bathroom, wobbling a bit; I was awfly dizzy. Finally reaching the bathroom, I splashed some cold water and put some concealer under my tired, dark eyes. Don't judge me... El left it here an there was no way I was going down there looking like a zombie; they would know something was up. And if Zayn or Liam knew something was up, well, I won't let them know that something is up. If they find out that I am sick, they would baby me all day, along with other...stuff... that you don't need to know about. Bottom line: there was no way in hell that I was oing to let them find out. Li and Zayn already spank the rest of the boys and I and that's embarrassing enough! I don't need them 'taking care of me', especially when I feel this shitty- I can't deal with that. Deciding that I looked on the better side of 'corpse', I left the bathroom ready to go downstairs.

Liam's POV- I saw Lou slowly make his way down the stairs, a frown on his face. Oh boy, I hope he doesn't have an attitude, I'm not in the mood to deal with today."It's fucking eight in the morning, why did you make me get up goddamit?!" Louis hissed. Yup. He has an attitude. FML. Taking a deep breath, I raised an eyebrow, telling the grumpy boy sternly "Lou, it's early and I'm not in the mood today. Please just behave, I don't want to have to punish you and I'm sure you don't want to get punished." Louis simply pushed past me, grabbing some pancakes and making his way to the couch, brushing my shoulder in the process. I was about to tell him off again but stopped myself, deciding it was best to just let him cool down and wake up instead of further provoking him. If that attitude of his isn't sorted out after breakfast though, the two of us are going to have a problem. The rest of the boys came trampling down the stairs together. I would say one after the other but, well, trampled is a better word... you catchin' ma drift? Anyway... Miraculously, none of the boys were hurt and they all gave me big hugs, snatching some pancakes after. Niall began whining that there were only three left for him, so I assured him that I would make some more. Walking into the family room, I saw Louis watching Psych and asked him if he wanted any more pancakes, as he had only picked up one before storming out of the room. "Hey Lou, do you want any m-" I stopped mid-sentence, seeing that he hadn't even touched his first one. Bud, why didn't you eat anything yet?" I asked. Louis threw his head back against the couch, as if my little question had put him through oh sooo much, and mumbled "Leave me the fuck alone Liammmm", rolling his eyes in the process. Getting rather fed up with his profanity and rudeness this morning, I grabbed his chin, pulling it up so that his eyes met mine. "Listen to me right now Louis, this is your LAST warning. I'm going to leave you alone for half and hour and by the time I come back I want this attitude long gone. And quit it with the swearing too, you know I hate that." I lectured, my eyes never leaving his. Seeing him wince when my voice go especially loud, I sighed and sat down next to him on the couch. "Lou...Baby what's wrong? You're never like this. And why did you just wince? I wasn't that loud was I?" Hoping to get an explanation I put my hand over his, rubbing my thumb up and down in a soothing way. Instead of getting an explanation, Louis just ripped his hand away from mine, leaping off of the couch and glaring at me. "I said to leave me the FUCK alone Liam, stop bothering me and go away you fucking asshole!" He screamed, punching me in the stomach. The punch wasn't particularly hard though it was hard enough to cause me to double over, a bit winded, trying to catch my breath. Hearing a few collective gasps, I turned around to see two very shocked boys and a very pissed off one too. Zayn marched over to a now scared looking Louis, grabbing his bicep while Harry and Niall came over to help me up. I looked up to see Zayn leading Louis over to the couch, obviously intent on spanking him. Feeling for the boy a little- Zayn was a hard spanker-, I decided to punish him myself. "Zayn mate, I'll handle it, you go eat some pancakes." I told him, giving him a reassuring smile.