Apologies part 2

Dedicated to @SophieMalik121- thanks for the prompt! Hope you like it! So, this is a continuation of a much older chapter 'Apologies'. If you haven't read that one yet, you might want to before this one. Won't make a huge difference though. I hope you enjoy this chapter! OH! And go check out @sarcasticnutella's new spanking one shot book! The first chapter is coming soon and it's gonna be AMAZING! Thanks to everyone who gave me prompts! You're the coolest ;)

Prompt: Despite the rather unpleasent punnishment Louis faced for his ego a few months ago, he apparently hasn't learned his lesson. When his attitude gets out of control again, it might take more than just the boys to bring him down to Earth this time.

Liam's POV- Louis, Louis, Louis.

Apparently our sassy Doncaster friend learned nothing from his last thrashing. It's surprising too; he seemed genuinely sorry. Not only that, but the whole situation was both painful and degrading for the older boy, leading me to believe that repeating his actions wasn't something that we would have to worry about. But, I was wrong, and Louis is acting like a bratty arse again. Nothing better than being stuck on a tour bus with a bitchy Louis Tomlinson. Oh well, at least I know how to handle the situation this time around. A repeat of past events should knock the air out of his head and, if he's as smart as he thinks he is, he'll quit the act and behave like a humane person once again. I'll make sure of it.

Just as I was thinking about how to handle Lou, Harry came in the room, his eyes cast down, as he tried to speed-walk to the bunk area without being seen. "Haz?" I asked, confused by the usually bubbly boy's actions. "Mm?' he sounded, still refusing to look my way as he remained staring at the bunks ahead of him. "C'mere bud." I ordered gently, patting the spot beside me on the couch. "Do I have to?" he mumbled, his shoulders slumping a bit in defeat. He was obviously hoping to sneak by unnoticed. Don't get me wrong- I wasn't going to deny the boy his space or anything, I just wanted to know what was wrong incase I could help. I knew that Harry would never ask for help on his own. "No, but I would be really happy if you did." I replied, knowing that my wording would be enough to convince the shaken up guy to join me on the couch. Luckily, I was right, and Harry slowly made his way over to me. He never was one to disappoint. He sat down beside me, though I immediately pulled him into my lap. He wasn't really used to us being all cuddly- I mean its not really a normal thing for two teenagers boys to be all touchy feel-y -though he eventually gave in and got comfortable in my arms. When he was situated, I gently hooked a finger under his chin, forcing him to look up into my eyes. When he did, I drew in a breath, the red-rimmed lids looking prominent against his bright green eyes. The contrast was obvious. "What's wrong, love?" I asked, dropping my finger and allowing him to bury his red, blotchy face into my neck. I felt his hot tears drip down my flesh as he resumed his crying once again. Without a word, Harry reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone and slapping it into my palm. I looked at him, confused, before glancing at the dimly lit screen. Harry quickly hid his face again when I did so, flushing pink. My expression instantly turned from perplexed to angry within seconds, as I continued staring at the phone in disbelief. There, clear as day, was a picture, posted by our very own Louis Tomlinson, of Harry, butt-naked in the shower, with the caption 'Look at his tiny ass... almost as small as his dick #lolzballz' The picture only showcased him from the back, though Harry was clearly embarrassed about it, and the comment didn't help. "Oh my god. Haz, I'm sorry, Louis had absolutely no right to post this. It was mean and uncalled for." I sighed, rubbing the distraught boy's arm carefully. Silently, Harry took the phone back, before returning it to me, this time displaying a different cruel doing of Lou. 'Exhibit B' was a rather grating text, sent directly to Harry, in which Louis extensively explained his pure and utter hatred for the poor curly-haired lad, who had done absolutely nothing to deserve such treatment. I gasped when I read it, feeling horrible for my poor Haz, who had just taken a lot of devastating crap from his best mate. "Oh, baby, you know he doesn't mean it. He's just having that attitude problem again. You know he loves you, hun." I soothed, wrapping my arms even tighter around my ravaged band-mate. What can I say, I've picked up a thing or two helping my sister through her break-ups. Not that Louis and Harry were 'breaking up', but a faltering friendship can feel just the same. I kept comforting Harry for a while, before he dozed off in my arms, giving me a chance to slip him into his bunk. Don't get me wrong, I would have just kept him there, safe within my grasp, but I had other business to attend to. After seeing Louis' most recent infractions, I decided that it was time. At this point, it was obvious that he wasn't going to change his behavior, and I was needed to, once again, step in.