Seeing Red

First of all, thank you to all of you lovely people who gave me feedback on the last authors note, as well as everyone who has been continuously voting and commenting- y'all are too sweet! Haha, you guys asked for this chapter to be a bit more risqué, so here ya go with another medical one... BTW GUYS- please go read @kittykat905 's stories! They're really good; I love the spanking one! So please go read and vote and maybe leave a nice message; lets try to spread the love around and encourage her because she's a bit down about her writing, which is actually amazing! I recommend reading the 'defender' and 'first time' chapters, though they're all good! So yeah, I hope you like this and get enjoyment out of my awkward, sketchy writing! ;) Onward!

***HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME FIGURE OUT THIS WHOLE CHAPTER PROBLEM THING. ESPECIALLY TO @SophieMalik121 and @LHSNarr who are the only reason this chapter is even up anymore!***

Prompt- Zayn is due for a physical before the Where We Are tour. When he refuses to go, Liam takes over...

Liam's POV- The boys and I were all getting our pre-tour physicals today. Management wants to make sure that we're 'healthy enough' for the upcoming exhaustion and excitement that comes with tour; aka they don't want to take the risk of us getting majorly sick, and having to refund all of the fans. At least they were nice enough to book us with some reliable, old doctor who, luckily, doesn't know who we are- as far as they know at least. Yay for preventing some horrifyingly awkward appointment with a young nurse or something- I would die if a fan was in charge! *shudder* Anyway, we had to leave pretty soon. The appointment is at 6:30 and it's only fifteen minutes away, but i don't want to be late. I hate being late. I grabbed my phone and charger, figuring I would go through my emails and maybe call my mum; after all, we had to wait for each of our appointments so we were gonna be stuck there for a while. "Ready guys?" I yelled, hearing multiple footsteps storming towards me. "Yeah, calm down mate, were not late." Louis chuckled, patting me on the back. I rolled my eyes, watching as Harry and Niall came into the room. "Yeah, not yet we aren't, but we will be if you lot don't hurry your asses up!" I grumbled, grabbing my keys and jacket, "Where the hell is Zayn? ZAYN!" Groaning, I quickly jogged upstairs, trying to keep my cool. Lets be honest though, I lost that a long time ago. "Zayn, mate, you ready?" I called knocking on his wood door. After I got no reply, I huffed, opening his door and raising a brow. "Zee, what the fuck, we have to go!" I barked. "Yeah, go on, I'm not holdin' ya back" he replied, shifting a bit in his bed to get more comfortable. He was just laying there, in nothing but sweats, clearly not ready to leave, or even planning on it at that. "Zayn, what on Earth are you talking about?" I sighed, sitting down next to him, "this is Managements' decision, not ours. You know, our BOSSES, remember?" He stayed silent for a moment, but eventually answered "yeah, screw them, I don't feel like getting poked and prodded by some stranger. I hate being touched." Oh perfect, greatttt, nothing better than a defiant Zayn on your way out the door! I usually find that a nice 'motivational spanking' helps to shift his attitude, but time was ticking and we were getting later and later. "Zayn" I sighed, completely exasperated at this point, "please just get up and throw on a tee, we really don't have time for one of your tantrums." "Naw" he replied casually, beginning to dial up someone. "No, Zayn, hang up the damn phone, we ha-" "Hey Ed!"- I was cut off by Zayn, who apparently thought that he could stall longer in doing so. Damn, he was right. "Zayn!" I whisper yelled practically seething at this point. "Hold on Ed... You're still here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me and looking at the watch that wasn't on his wrist, "Geez Li, you're gonna be late! I thought you were Mr. Punctual..." Mentally cursing, I realized that he was, once again, right. Fuck. "Fine Zayn, you win, we're leaving. Don't think you're off the hook though, you're in huge trouble!" I grumbled, jogging back downstairs to the other three. "Come on" I called, speed-walking out the door, "Zany's not coming. I'll deal with him after." The others looked confused, but agreed nonetheless. It took about two hours for the doctor to get through all of our rather thorough appointments. Dr. Cowell was nice enough though and, after I explained the situation, he agreed to let us come back in a few hours with Zayn. That would give me enough time to deal with him before I had to drag him back here. I wasn't planning on going particularly hard on him, as it probably wouldn't be the best idea to have the doctor see him bruised, though he seemed pretty old and was probably used to the whole spanking thing. When Ni finally walked out, we all stood up and thanked the man. Which, let me tell you, is pretty awkward considering some of the procedures he had just preformed on us. Yeah, uh, excuse me sir, just wanted to thank you for sticking your finger up my ass! Obviously thats now how it went but you get my point... Eventually we all left, finding our car in the private parking and driving home, ready to deal with our rebellious member.