One Direction Spanking *One Shots" part 2

Harry's POV- I sat up against my headboard staring straight ahead, not daring to make eye contact with Louis who was currently rubbing my back. I didn't want him to touch me right now, I was still humiliated about the fact that my mate, my best friend for fucks sake, just spanked me! And that was over my pajamas and it was still embarrassing, never mind the other shit that they were planning. I felt the blush on my face reappear where it was starting to fade, just thinking about all of this; I was about to get up and try to leave, before they actually went through with this, but just then my door swung open and Liam returned. I shrank back even more into the bed, if that was even possible, to get away from Liam and Louis "Guys come on, please don't do this! Why this? Can't I just take some medicine or go to the doctors? Please?" I pleaded helplessly, knowing fully well that I had no say in this anymore. I did NOT want to get spanked by them again! It didn't even hurt much, just stung a bit, but it was unpleasant in other ways... Imagine being held over you best friends lap! UGH

Liam's POV- As I returned to Harry's room, I saw him shrink back a little more into his bed, as if he was trying to disappear. I felt absolutely horrible, but I knew that we had to do this so I had to keep a hard front or he wouldn't listen. I knew that he was embarrassed, but I also sensed that he was a bit afraid, so I knew that I would have to go slow and let make sure he feels as comfortable as possible... If that is even possible. He started pleading with Lou and I, begging us to leave him be and asking why there aren't other options. "Harold bud you know that there is no way we could possibly get you to your doctor back in Cheshire, and it's too risky to bring you to one that you don't know- you know fully well that the fans will do anything to get information like your medical charts. Also you're allergic to most of the other medicines" I finished, realizing that I was rambling a bit, putting off the upcoming events. All I got was a groan in response so I took that as a go ahead, though I'm almost positive it wasn't...

Louis POV- "Come on babe why don't you come over here and lay over my lap, just like before. I promise that this wont hurt, it may feel uncomfortable, but it won't hurt." I cooed as he rolled his eyes and burrowed further under his covers. "Stop talking to me like I'm fucking three geez" he muttered from inside his cocoon of blankets. "Harry, look, I know that this is difficult for you but you have to understand that this is hard for us too! We don't like having to be strict and authoritative towards our mate, and we hate seeing you upset, but we need to get you better for tour no matter what it takes. Now strip down to your boxers and come over here right now bud." I said with a mixture of firmness and kindness, not wanting to upset him more.

Harry's POV- "Now strip down to your boxers and come over here right now" Lou commanded. Seeing as Liam was standing in front of the door, and I felt like crap as it was, I slowly made my way over to Louis, standing a few feet away. He reached out and slid my checkered pajama bottoms to my ankles, guiding me to stand in-between his knees. He looked up into my eyes saying "Harry you know that I have to do this, right? You know that I'm not just doing this to be a dick, right?" I simply looked at my feet and nodded, unable to draw my eyes up to look into his. He squeezed my shoulder reassuringly, and, with that, took my hand again, and tugged me over his lap. He shifted me a bit, pushing my bum up into the air a bit more, causing me to start shaking and blush more than I thought possible. I wish that I could just stop flushing, it's making me even more uncomfortable! Liam, noticing that I was shaking, came over and sat next to Lou, placing my head on his lap and rubbing my back soothingly. It was only then that I realized what was in his hand...

Liam's POV- I ran my hands through Harry's soft curls, combing the knots out gently as he stared at the offending objects in my other hand. Passing the thermometer and lube to Louis, I started to hum "Little Things" to Harry, feeling him relax just a tiny bit. I nodded towards Lou, giving him the go-ahead, and he popped the cap of the Vaseline, sticking the thermometer into it to lubricate. Lou started to prep Harry for the upcoming invasion, motivating him to comply with a mix of compassion and firmness, knowing that he had to momentarily harden his heart to cure him.

Louis POV- I knew that I should just get this over with, for Harry's sake, so after rubbing his back a bit more, I got the nod from Liam to start. I started to talk to Harry, explaining what I was doing. "Okay boo, I'm going to pull down you boxers now, alright?" Harry started rapidly shaking his head, struggling to get off of my lap and kicking me in the process. I landed a sharp, heavy swat to his boxer-covered bum before telling Harry to hold still. I heard him sniffle and saw the blush intensify on his face. I patted his arse comfortingly before hooking my fingers into the black Calvin Klein waistband, yanking them down to the back of his knees and exposing his pale arse in the process.

Harry's POV- Louis gave my a hard smack on my ass when I started struggling again, causing me to just stay still and accept what was happening. I felt him pull my boxers down and I started whimpering, feeling absolutely mortified at being so exposed in front of my mate. What really set me off thought was when Lou made me spread my legs a little. "Okay love, now why don't you just spread your legs a bit and make this easier for both of us?" Lou commanded more than asked. Now this was just horrible because... You know, I'm, well, I'm nineteen! I'm developing and stuff... Yeah I know puberty starts when your younger, but I'm right at the end of it; that's the most embarrassing part! So when Lou told me to spread my legs, I almost died of humiliation. When I hesitated to do so, I felt another smack on my arse and Liam pried my legs apart a few inches, exposing some brown pubic hair and making me bury my face in shame. Feeling the breeze, I knew that it was now visible and started so cry harder out of pure misery and humiliation. For gods sake, when will this end?! I'm lying over my best friend's lap, spread-eagle in front of another one of my mates. I felt Lou touch my bum, rubbing it in smooth circles, trying to soothe me; it was really just making me even more nervous and embarrassed. "Okay bud I'm going to insert the thermometer now" he said making me start whimpering all over again. I felt his hands leave my arse for a moment, then they resumed their previous positions as Louis spread my cheeks to do the insertion. I kept wriggling, trying to get free, and, instead of getting another smack, I heard Lou mumble something to Liam. Next thing I know, Louis's hands leave my bum and a new set of hands re-spread my cheeks. It was at this point that I just laid my head back down on Liam's lap and accepted what was happening, knowing that there was no way out.

Louis's POV- As Liam spread Harry's bum a bit, I asked Harry if he was ready, trying to make him feel as if he had a bit of control left. Harry, realizing that this wasn't a rhetorical question after a minute, nodded his head. "Verbal answer Harry" I told him, not trying to degrade him anymore, but wanting to hear his voice to see if he was actually ready. After a moment of hesitation, he replied "y-yes" in a thick deep accent, obviously trying to mask his humiliation with masculinity. I placed my left hand on his lower back to keep him still while positioning the greased up thermometer above his exposed hole. I noticed a run of brown hair spread around the area, suddenly realizing why Harry was now so modest. He was just embarrassed about the new changes that happened to him. I figured that I would address this issue after I insert the thermometer, as a nice little discussion might make the mandatory five minutes pass quicker.

To be continued