Rude and in a Mood

Niall has always had a bit of a mouth but when he swears repeatedly during one of their concerts, the boys are not amused. After the concert at the post-concert interview, Niall pushes it too far and Harry punishes him. 😬

"Holy Shit!" Niall shouted over the screams of the crowd, "you guys are fucking insane tonight!" All of the boys glared at him, not all to shocked at his foul mouth, they were used to it, but at the fact that he yelled that on stage. At a concert. With LITTLE KIDS who looked up to them. They all glared at him, Louis joking around to try and disguise the tension within the band. "Haha Niall, showing your true Irish colors, eh?" He chuckled nervously as he noticed a few front row parents glaring, one even dragging his little girl out of the arena. "Okay guys, we're going to take a short break, while were gone here's a twenty minute preview of our new film! It comes out in theaters soon but you will be the first to see it!" Zayn announced, having texted Paul a few minutes prior, asking him to quickly put together a CD from their movie and give them twenty minutes to sort out a small issue. Running off of the stage, the boys instantly dropped their grins and glared at the blonde boy.

What the heck was that!?" Liam immediately screamed, his eyes bulging in frustration, "you can't just swear like that in front of all out younger fans Niall, for gods sake I would think you would know that by now! They look up to us, and anyway you KNOW we hate swearing, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place!" Rolling his eyes, Niall brushed off Liam's little lecture, replying with a mere "yeah, yeah, just shut up already" as he sat down leisurely on the large sofa. "Niall, were serious please don't do that again, it could ruin our reputation!" Zayn added, clearly looking for an apology from the carefree lad. When Niall answered, it was clear that he wasn't going to get one. "For fucks sake Zayn just shut the hell up, geez! Calm yo balls mate" he replied, making Liam tense up in frustration. "I swe-" Liam began, only to be cut off by Paul yelling "TIME TO GO BOYS!" and ushering them back onstage. Restoring the grins on their faces yet again, the boys greeted their fans as if nothing had happened between them. They all gave their own little greeting, mostly just their customary sayings that their fans knew them for. Niall, however, seemed to... think outside the box? "Wassup bitches?" He screamed into the microphone, earning a slap on the head from Harry and a dramatic drop in the sound levels in the large stadium. Niall continued to swear and be rude the entire concert, leaving the boys utterly embarrassed and aggravated; Niall knew that they couldn't do anything to him while they were on stage so he played it up, smirking all the while. He knew that they were going to be pissed when they got off stage but whatever. What was the most that they were going to do? Ignore him? Probably. Kick him out of the band? Definitely not. Ending the concer with a heartfelt "See ya fuckers!", Niall skipped off stage, feeling as cool as a cucumber and rather gangster. Ha, he was no longer the prissy boy band lad, he was cool now. He was a crazy mofo! Feelin satisfied, Niall sauntered to their shared dressing room, grabbing a fistful of almonds and shoving them into his mouth. A minute later, the rest of the infuriated group entered, slamming the door behind them. Liam stalked up to him and slapped him. It was a light smack, only causing the boy a slight sting and no mark, but it still startled him. "Look mate I don't know what the hell is going on with you but we're all sick of it. You have no idea how badly you damaged our reputation tonight. Do you know how upset the fans were? Clearly you were too wrapped up in your own thoughts to notice us getting booed by over half the crowd at the end!" Liam raged, looking the boy dead in the eyes. "Niall bud, what's going on?" Louis asked caringly, only getting a lazy eye roll in reply. With a sight he added "whatever mate if you don't want to talk about it, then that's your business. But we have an interview later tonight and if that mouth of yours keep running, I don't know what is going to happen but I can guarantee you you won't like it" he finished, calmly but it firmly, making it clear that he was dead serious. Niall stood up, dusted off his jeans, and simply flipped them off. Mouths dropping, the boys were immediately hurt by his actions; Niall was their best friend mate after all. Being the first to recover from the shock, Liam clenched his jaw an started after the boy, ready to give him a peace of his mind. Before he could get far however, Three different arm pulled him back, the rest telling him to just let Niall cool down as he would most likely be back to apologize in a little while. After all, Niall was obviously tight with them and a total sweetheart. He had never done anything like this and they expected it to blow over in a few hours. Oh how wrong they were.

After a long, awkward bus ride, the boys piled out of the bus, giving them all temporary relief from the tense air inside; none of them had conversed much during the ride to their post-concert interview. Walking tiredly into the building, the boys greeted the interviewer politely and talked to her a bit before the interview started. It wasn't a live broadcast, though it was in front of a fairly large studio audience. The interviewer was a nice enough girl, a bit flirty, but we were used to that. After introducing us, she proceeded to ask us what our new album was going to be like. Still in his own little world, Niall sassily answered "Gee I don't know! I can't really think with your boobs spilling our right in front of my face! Are those real by the way?" Blushing, the poor girl ran off of the stage in tears. The boys just kind of sat there in shock for a minute before running after the girl and apologizing to the audience for what just happened. Niall just kicked back on the couch, totally ignoring the audience and started scrolling through twitter. When the boys returned, they had their arms around a red eyes interviewer, escorting the fragile girl back onto the stage. The audience clapped for her in support and the boys apologized to the audience on behaf of Niall once again, explaining that he wasn't normally like this and he was just in a bad mood. After a long interview, with Niall completely ignoring everything the boys said and flipping off a little girl in the audience for screaming that she loved him, the boys decided to just wrap up the nightmare of an interview. After they all, or most of them at least, said goodbye, they walked off the stage completely embarrassed and shocked at Niall's behavior. They could NOT keep letting this happen and they collectively decided that this little rebel streak of his was not going to be the reason that all of their hard work goes down the drain. They were not going to let that happen.

The boys all sat down together while Niall slept in the back of the bus. Zayn spoke first. "Guys I just... I don't get it! Niall is such a softie why is he being a total ass now?" He asked, running a hair through his now limp black hair. When all that he got were exasperated sighs, he continued, "what can we do? I don't know what to do!" He rambled, the frustration clear in his voice. Haz had been awfully quiet ever since the beginning of the meeting and, after a long moment of silence, he glanced up and looked back at his lap before mumbling out "Maybe we should punish him". After the statement sat in the air for a minute, Louis spoke up first. "Haz what do you mean punish him?" He asked, confused. Blushing, Harry looked up and said "Never mind it's stupid." Zayn, Liam, and Lou all exchanged confused looks before assuring Harry that any suggestion was better than none. Regaining a bit of confidence, Harry elaborated, "Well this is pretty embarrassing but when I was living at home, my parents used to punish me when I did something really bad. You know like, like washing my mouth out, giving me corner time, and s-spanking..." He trailed off, blushing madly by the time that he finished. The boys all thought about that for a moment. Suddenly, Zayn started slowly nodding his head. "Yeah, yeah you know what Harry that might be a good idea. It will most definitely be awkward and uncomfortable for everyone involved, but it's probably the only way that were going to get through to him before he ruins everything for us and for himself" he spoke slowly. Liam was the next to speak up, asking what they were going to do to him. After some deliberation, they collectively decided on a plan of action; it seemed a bit much but after all of the mayhem that Niall had caused, it was certainly well deserved and definitely the only thing that would help. It was decided that because Harry was a bit more experienced in the area, he would be the one to spank Niall and also the overall decider of his punishment. Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry decided to sleep on it for the night and see if Niall came running to them tomorrow to apologize first; they weren't exactly excited to punish him.

The next morning, or more like afternoon-everyone had slept pretty late- Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Louis were all watching Ellen together. About halfway through the show, Niall came stomping in the room and sat down on top of Harry. Haz took it as a joke; that is until Niall snatched the tuna sandwich out of his hand, told him to "fucking move", and then, when Harry didn't, got up and punched the poor lad directly in the nuts. With that, Niall flipped them all off for the second time in two days and went back into the bunk area, but not before taking Liam's phone and throwing it against the wall, causing it to shatter. Once again shocked and pissed beyond belief, they wanted to just drag Niall out of there and punish him right away, but they had to wait for Harry to feel better first. Liam got a bag of frozen peas and gave it to Harry to hold against his throbbing crotch and, only after a whole hour, did he feel completely mobile again. During this waiting time, the boys discussed what they should do to Niall, though they left it ultimately up to Harry to decide. "Haz, you know better than any of us... What do you think we should do mate?" Liam asked with a defeated sigh. "Well, he's wronged all of us, so, I don't know..., maybe you guys all give him ten smacks then I'll finish it off. I don't think we should stop until we get a sincere apology from him. We should definitely wash his mouth out too, he obviously doesn't know how to keep it clean. We should give him corner time with the soap in his mouth since the swearing was pretty severe. He did it to our fans after all." Harry stated thoughtfully. Getting some nods in reply, Harry added "I'll drag him out here then bend him over the couch so that you guys can spank him first". With that, the curly haired boy walked, or more like limped, over to the bunk area.

Pulling back the curtain, Harry marched over to Niall, whose eyes snapped open when Harry latched onto his ear with his hand. Yanking him up, Harry ignored Niall's swearing and death threats as he led him back to the living area by his ear, which was surely red by now. Harry pushed him onto the couch and stood glaring above him. "Niall I don't know WHAT is going on with you but it's going to stop NOW!" he raged. Niall shrunk back a bit but replied with a confident "Fuck off Harry" nonetheless. That did it. That finally set Harry off. He yanked Niall up for the second time that day, dragged the struggling boy back behind the couch, and bent him over, holding him down with a firm hand. Niall, having no idea what was going on, struggled to get loose. It was only when he heard Harry say "Zayn you're first" however that he got scared. Not being able to see anything that was going on, due to his head being held down, Niall yelled "what?! First for what?!" . He soon found out when a hard SMACK landed on his sweatpant covered bottom. "Ow! What the fuck was that, let me go, what the hell" Niall screamed after the first spank had been administered. Harry answered with a mere "We told you that we would fix your little problem if you didn't. You didn't. Now we have to. You're getting spanked Niall so be quiet or you will get it worse". At the mention of spanking, Niall put two and two together and then blushed madly in realization. He yelled for them to stop, but Harry just nodded to Zayn who then resumed the spanking. Zayn landed his ten, followed by the rest of the boys, and by the end of it, Niall was grunting with every hit. "Do you have anything that you would like to say Niall?" Harry asked, raising she eyebrow in the process. All they got in reply was another "fuck you", causing Harry to sigh and take a seat on the coach. Liam grabbed Niall by his bicep and led him over to Harry, forcibly bending him over the curly boy's lap. At this, Niall's eyes grew wide and he grew quiet. "Niall, look you're our best mate and we love you, but we hate whoever this is and we're not going to put up with this crap anymore. If that didn't teach you anything, maybe this will." Harry said flatly, a hand resting on Niall's rear all the while as a reminder of what was to come. With that Harry, much to everyone's surprise, picked up his hand and, instead of brining it down on Niall's bottom, used it to pull down the boys sweats. He didn't stop there though. Clearly on a mission, Harry pulled his boxers down next, revealing dark pink skin, and causing Niall to bury his face in his arms in embarrassment. It was only after Niall was completely bared, his pants and underwear now lying in a heap on the floor, that Harry resumed spanking him. The Irish lad jumped at the first swat, not expecting it to be that hard or sting that much. Harry just kept on spanking him, intent on teaching Niall a lesson that he wouldn't soon forget. Only after a full three minutes of consistent, hard spanks did Niall begin to beg and plead. "H-Harry stop! OW! Stop it hurts, please!" he yelled, now starting to cry. "I'm waiting" was all that Harry replied with. Harry knew that Niall was aware of what he wanted. After another minute, Niall finally screamed out "OKAY Harry I'm sorry, please stop I'm sorry!" "Mhh" he hummed to let the crying boy know that he was listening, "what for?" Niall was full on sobbing at this point, as Harry had not stopped the spanking, but kept on assaulting the lad's bum while they 'chatted'. "I'm, I'm s-sorry for being rude and mean and swearing and, and, I-I'm sorry" Niall choked out while Harry, unfazed by his current state, moved on to pepper the boys sit spots in spanks. "Anyone else you would like to apologize to Niall?" Harry inquired, heart set on getting nothing less than a full apology. Degraded, Niall almost immediately exclaimed "I'm sorry guys I'm so sorry" now realizing all of the horrible things that he had done. The guilt almost outweighed the pain in his rear. Almost. "Ten more Niall, count them" Harry said, no emotion detectable in his voice. Before Niall could respond, Harry laid down the first one. SMACK. Totally embarrassed, Niall mumbled a weak "one" through his sobs. This went on until he reached ten and, by the end, Niall barley choked out "TEN!" before falling limp over Harry's lap. Harry picked him up off his lap, being careful of his sore bum and sat the boy in his lap, rubbing his back in soothing circles. A few minutes later, when Niall had stopped crying, he looked at his feet and mumbled "I'm so sorry guys" quietly. Harry sighed and replied "I know buddy, I know. But you DID swear at a ton of our fans and you flipped us off twice. Not to mention what you did to that poor interviewer and little girl in the audience. I know that you're sorry but you're not done yet." Niall whimpered fearfully and asked Harry what was going to happen. "Ni I need to to go stand in that corner for ten minutes, your going to hold soap in that dirty mouth of yours all the while as well." Sighing, Niall went to pick up his boxers but Harry stopped him. "Bare." He stated simply, causing the blush on Niall's face to reappear

Liam fetched a fresh bar of soap from the bathroom while Harry led Niall to the corner by the T.V. . Placing the soap in Niall's awaiting mouth, Harry commanded "Hands on your head" when he noticed Niall rubbing his red bottom. Cringing in embarrassment, pain, and also from the bad taste of the soap, Niall stood in the corner, completely humiliated. By the time the ten minutes were up, Niall was gagging a lot and had produced a small puddle of soapy saliva by his feet. "Okay Ni, you're done, go rinse out you mouth bud" Harry softly told the mess of a boy. Niall ran to the bathroom and emerged, still gagging a little, a few minutes later. He awkwardly retrieved his boxers, bare from the waist down, now fully aware of everyone in the room. "Guys, I-I don't know what was wrong with me but I'm so so sorry" he started, "I'll apologize personally to the interviewer and send out a tweet to the fans". Smiling, Harry opened up his arms and Niall immediately ran to him, burying his face in the crook of Harry's neck. "There's our Ni" Harry mumbled, soothing the ashamed boy.

That night, Louis called the studio that hosted the interview, asking if the girl was in. Hearing that she was, the boys drove over and searched the building for her. It didn't take long and the minute he saw her, Niall crushed her in a huge hug, telling her how sorry he was. The boys had a 'redo interview' scheduled with her tonight, which she, understandably, seemed a bit hesitant about. "Don't worry love, I can promise you that tonight will go a lot different. And it's a good thing that you have a comfortable couch, Niall just had the spanking of his lifetime and won't be sitting too pretty tonight" Zayn smirked, causing Niall to flush yet again. With a chuckle, she said goodbye to them and the boys all retired back to the big tour bus to wait for the interview. They were all exhausted and decided to take it easy and just watch a movie for the time being. They left the couch to Niall, who spread out across it on his stomach, avoiding any contact with his raw bum, and all sat on the floor. Harry put in Elf and took his spot with the rest of the boys, but not before reaching his hand up and grabbing Niall's, letting the boy know that he was fully forgiven.