Chapter 11

** Songs suggestions for this chapter is :

   Sugar We're Going Down - Fall out Boy 

   Boulevard of broke dreams - Green Day

    Space Bound - Eminem **

Harry's P.O.V.

Its been about a two weeks since that little incident with Mr.Perez and we've been in total lock down since then . We have minimized our acquaintances and helpers around Street 42 . We've been attacked by over four different gangs and things are just getting worse each day.

Also we have told the rest of S42 about Melanie even though we were hesitant at first because we still haven't found out who the snitch is.All of us has been very care full with Melanie being sure she's never unsupervised in case another gang comes and try to kidnap her.

We may be the strongest gang in the whole of London but clearly this is'nt stopping anybody. Last night another gang sneaked by luckily we stopped them before they could even get in the main house. When they revealed themselves we were all surprised when we learned they're from Nigeria

In Africa.

So that's when we realized this is not a little game at all anymore.

-.-.-.-.

"Melanie bring me my food"

"Melanie make me coffee."

"Melanie did you wash my white v-neck shirt?"

I was sitting on the couch , scrolling through the T.V. While commanding Melanie to do a few stuff for me.

I paused my actions for a moment .

"On second thought make me tea not coffee. I'm a Brit , I hate coffee . Coffee's disgusting." I pulled my face in grimace as I thought about the taste of coffee. It has never intrigued me and it certainly doesn't do good to my taste buds.

Melanie walked into the little living room with my food on a tray.

"Here's your food Mr.Styles . I will go and make you some tea now and yes I did wash your white v-neck shirt its in your closet." Melanie paused. "Just open your eyes." She muttered to herself a little to loudly for my liking

I quirked and eyebrow. " I should just open my eyes you say?"

"I-um I-" She stuttered . She clearly didn't think she said it out loud.

Oh my , my

"Well perhaps you should just open your eyes and see the knife right on that coffee table sweetheart. Has anyone ever told you a knife can be used in many more ways than one?" I stood up picked up the knife and stalked towards her.

Her gaze averted from me than to the knife than back to me again.