Chapter 8

Zayn instructed Delevine or Delivene something like that to take me to the spare bedroom. She roughly pulled me by my upper arm down the hall .

"You're a lucky one you know this doesn't happen everyday so be grate full and remember your nothing but a charity case to us especially Styles."

Delivene told me as she pushed me through the bedroom door .

I fell on my arse and let out an aggravated groan. I looked at Delivene as she exited the room and I heard the click of a lock

She bloody locked me in

I looked at my surroundings and saw I was in a pretty normal bedroom except for the fact that there was no windows .

I slowly stood up and made my way towards the bed . I climbed under the covers and pulled the sheets up to my chin .

I tear slowly slid down my cheek as my eyelids became heavier by the second .

Why did this have to happen to me ?

Why?

Harry's P.O.V

I let out an frustrated sigh as I walked in the dark alley ways of some of the most dangerous neighborhoods of London . I looked t my watch and saw it was all ready 20:35 PM .

My blood was boiling I had no control over my body . I was mad , angry and irritated with everything and everyone. My mind was still stuck on the look on Melanie's face when she held Jason's life less body in her arms. That look of – I knew exactly what that look was it was the exact same look I had when Gemma was shot.

See this is why I never wanted to do this in the first place . I never wanted to kill people but when my father died I didn't have a choice in it.

I watched as a complete drunk made its way towards me . He had a liquor bottle in one hand and a knife in the other .

" G-Give me your m-money n-ow. " The drunk slurred while he stumbled towards me. He pointed the knife towards me in a very poorly manner .

"Piss off dude you don't know who you're dealing with." I tried telling him . I seriously wasn't in one of the best moods right now and I wont hesitate to shoot him right through his little pea sized brain.

"I-I said g-give me y-your moneyyy." He slurred again . I could barely make out what he was saying his words were so incoherent .

" I said piss off ." I rudely spat at him . In all honesty I didn't care how I sounded right now. This drunken bastard is trying to rob me and I'm not in one of the best moods.

He was about two feet away from me before he spoke again .

" I-I said g-give-"

I couldn't take it anymore I pulled my hand pistol out of my jean and aimed it right at the center of his chest .

" and I said piss off . " With my last few words I pulled the trigger and saw as drunk slowly tumbled to the floor .

" Idiot. " I muttered as I slowly stepped over his body and made my way towards the other end of the alley . I silently thank Niall for putting that silencer on my gun about a few weeks ago . If it wasn't for that, the cops probably would have been here all ready.

I sigh I probably should head back towards the house . I walk the lonely empty streets of London everyone now and then I would pass another alley way full of drug dealers dealing with some young teenagers . I could see the teenagers were eager to get their next fix . Some of them eager to just get that high and some of them just eager to leave this place we call earth for approximately 40-45 minutes.

I sigh as I see the barricade of Street 42 coming into view . I walk towards the wooden door that separates us from the rest of the world and knock three slow knocks then three fast ones . I see the door open and Daniel stands there with his AK47.

I walk past him and inside of my own dangerous world called Street 42 . The house was right at he end of the street so I asked Stan if he could give me a quick ride . He only nodded I think he could sense I wasn't in one of the best moods right now.

The car ride was silent and before I knew it we were in front of my house . I quickly thanked him before I climbed out and made my way up the porch steps. I swinged open the door and walked in .

" All that I don't understand is how a 17 year old girl can manage to sneak her way into Street 42 without getting caught but some of the best men of the East and other sides can't. " I heard Zayn say from the living room. There was a chorus of laughter .

All of a sudden all of them went quite .I suppose they heard me slam the door shut . I walk past the living room and make my way up the stairs while hearing someone who sounded like Liam say " He's back. "

I make my way towards my bedroom and open the door . I kick off my shoes and throw my shirt to the ground . I walk towards my bed and literally fall onto it . I sigh – I seem to be doing that allot lately – before I felt my eyes get heavier and before I knew it I fell asleep .