Chapter 5

" No Louis wait , Don't shoot her !!" I shouted at him .

He immediately put down his gun and turned to me.

"Why not?" Louis asked in a furious way.

"You can't shoot her she's a woman!"

"But we've shot lots of woman before!" Louis shouted in an annoyed way.

"Correction Lou you have shot lots of woman . You and the rest of the team . I only have shot a few woman like once or twice for example Rebecca it was even a valid reason as to why I shot her." Louis was busy getting on my nerves. I just hope that it doesn't look like I'm turning soft. Cause I am not .

"Well its just one girl , no one will know!"

I can count on my fingers how many times me and Louis have probably have fought , so this was quite the surprise.

"We can force her not to say anything to anyone. We can threaten her or something?"

Just as I said that both me and Lou saw a movement coming from our right.

Louis was quick to pull up his gun and act in defense.

"Don't you dare take another step little Missy , I'll blow your head of in less than three seconds." Louis threatened her .

At that moment I decided to take a look at her. Her mascara was running down her face . Her hair was sticking up in every direction and her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"P-Please just d-don't shoot me . I will do a-anything." She helplessly pleaded . I could hear her voice straining at the end of her sentence . Her voice was probably hoarse from crying.

I took a few steps forward . I now was standing right in front of her .

"P-Please don't hurt m-me." Her voice was barley a whisper .

"I wont , I promise. " I told her .

With my last few words I brang my fingers up to her forehead . I could feel her flinch but I just ignored it . I made a circular motion on her forehead and just like that she was out cold . She fell into my arms and I softly out her down on the grass.

"What the hell Harry?" Louis annoyingly asked. "You and me both know , know matter what she wont be able to make it out alive out of here no matter how hard she tries. She saw too much."

"Lets just take her back to the main house. Call the guards for a vehicle. Don't let the word get out by anyone outside of S42 ."

" I'm only doing this cause your my best mate , but believe me your going to regret this Harry." Louis told me and with that he walked away while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I knelled down next to the who's name I learned is Melanie. For a reason the name sounded awfully familiar.

Suddenly I remembered. Melanie .As in the girl Jason talked to when I phoned him .

The only rational that I could think of was that she was his girlfriend , even though he looked about a year or two younger than her .That was probably the reason why she was crying so much.

Its not my fault Jason couldn't pay for his drugs. It is'nt my fault I kill people everyday, but I was wondering why I couldn't let Louis just kill her. Sure she's a woman and all but still why ? I for fact new things were about to get more complicated not only for her but for all of us.

" Paul is on his way with the SUV . He sounds a bit confused about all of this , but also not to happy. "

"Yeah , I thought so as long as he knows I am not turning soft."

"Sure mate , whatever floats your boat."