Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

I open my eyes only to close it again . For 8 AM Monday morning the sun surely is shining brightly in this cold empty street we call Street 42 . I eventually sit up and grab my leather journal next to my bed and open it to see my schedule for the day

June 2nd 2014

Street Meeting 9AM

Heroin delivery 10:30 AM

Get needed supplies in town 2PM

Determinate Jason Wilson (Age :18) : No payment 2 weeks . 4PM 555-746-330

* remember to call him *

I close my journal and sigh . Just another day of killing , illegal deliveries and conflict . Not that I care anymore . I have learned to live this life . Some people my call me a heartless beast but if they went through what I went through they would understand .

I sigh again . I seem to do that allot these days. So I wonder who this Jason guy is . Poor kid , should have payed . I'm sure he knows what would have happened if he didn't . Well if he didn't I'm sure he will find out today .

I chuckle to myself . Poor thing . I can already imagine his face when I pull out my AK 47 and aim strait at his head . I then will count to three before I shoot his brains out .

I chuckle some more to myself . Kid should have learned not do business with people like us .

I stand up and go and take a quick shower . When I'm finished I pull on one of the many black skinny jeans I own . After that I putt on my black v-neck shirt .

Emo much ?

My subconscious asks me . I just chuckle to myself . Black is the main color of our gang .

I make my downstairs to join the boys for breaks fast . I step through the kitchen and see the boys all chattering with each other . I make my towards the table and take a seat next Zayn .

" Morning hot stuff . " Niall greets me .

"You seriously have to stop calling me-" I stop mid way through my sentence and start laughing loudly .

Nialls wearing a pink shirt with black writing on that says

Real men wear pink!

" Ugh , not you too ! " Niall complains .

" Niall , you have to kill about three people today. Do you seriously expect them to take you seriously while you're wearing that . " I say while pointing at his shirt . Everyone around the table laughs .

" I think he has a point there love . " My mother says . I smile at her . Ever since my father died my mum was never the same . These last 3 years has been hard for her , for all of us but we learned to cope . Since my dad died I had to take over as the leader as the gang . Not that I really had a choice in any of it . Its like a rule every first born male of a family has to eventually take over the gang from his father . Unfortunately in my case it came earlier than I expected , even though I was'nt the first born child ...