Chapter 3

"Who are you?" The one next to the guy with the black shirt said .

Realization started setting in . These are the guys who have killed numerous people all over . These are the guys who just shot Jason .These are the guys who wont hesitate to shoot me right at this second .

My eyes flick to the guy with the gun , my eyes then go to the next one . The one who is wearing all black . My eyes scan all of his tattoo's . He has much more tattoo's than the one with the gun , but my eyes poetically land on one tattoo on his right arm.

S42

It's him . Its Harry Styles .The most feared guy in the London . He is the leader of street 42 . He is the one who killed Jason . He is anyone's worst nightmare .

I quickly crawl away from Jason's life less body , trying to get as far as possible from them .

"Stop! I said who are you?! " The guy next to Harry said while he started walking towards me the gun aiming at my head .

Just like what they did to Jason

"Please d-don't shoot m-me." I helplessly pleaded him while tears stream down my face .

I looked over at Harry only to see him still with a shocked expression etched on his face. 

" I said Who . Are . You !! " The guy shouted . He was know right in front of me with the gun forced up against my head . I could see him pull back the trigger .

" Mel-Melanie P-P-Parker p-please don't s-shoot me . " I pleaded , but I could clearly see that it wasn't going to work.

"Say goodbye Melanie Parker." He said in an emotionless voice .

I screwed my eyes shut as tight as possible . This is it . My life was about to end .

I love you mum . I love you dad .
Please don't cry at my funeral.

He let out an emotionless chuckle 

"Goodb-" He was interrupted by another voice .

" No Louis wait , Don't shoot her !!"