Chapter 9

I woke up by the smell of smoke. Before I could even register anything properly I was out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

I followed the trail of smoke and soon ended up in front of the kitchen.

Before I could even open up the door , the door slammed open and a cloud of smoke came drifting through the air .

A frantic Liam ran out if the kitchen in search for what I assume the extinguisher .

I make my way inside the kitchen while coughing several times.

I hear everyone shouting at each other but I see absolutely no one . The smoke is covering up the whole kitchen .The smoke alarm is seriously starting to irritate me with the constant beating and only now I see the seven foot flames from the oven .

"What the hell is going on!" I shout to no one in particular. 

All I hear a constant shouting and here and there someone is shouting something about Melanie .

The flames suddenly disappears as Liam extinguish the flames .

I cough several more times and slowly the smoke drifts out of the kitchen .

Before me stands all of the boys including my mum and Melanie .. Melanie

I make my way towards her and by now I am not surprised that the some of the left over smoke is not coming out of ears

"What the hell were you thinking! Do you want to kill us , well newsflash cupcake it is not going to be so easy. If anyone needs to be killed here it has to be you! What was I thinking yesterday? You could have been long gone by now with your little boyfriend!" I shout every word directly at Melanie. My face masks the emotion of fury and I am not going to let anything change that right now.

With each word I said I took a step closer to her and I was now towering over her as she has pushed her self as far a possible away from me , but that was kind of hard considering the fact that she walked herself backwards into the corner of the kitchen.

I saw the tears streaming down her face as she tries to not make eye contact with me.

I grab hold of her chin and forcefully turn her face towards me.

"Remember sweetheart you are nothing but a piece of scum and remember that."

"I-I'm sorry I d-did not mean t-to. I was s-supposed to cook breakfast bit I can not , I h-have not learned y-yet how to c-cook."
Melanie stutters with each word.

Laughter echo's through the kitchen as everyone of the boys find it humorous as to what she said.
"I-It's true I swear , I usually has someone to do it for m-me." Melanie states as her sobs die down

"Ah , I see what is going on here , you are just another spoiled brat , with a daddy who probably has allot of money . Am I wrong? " I narrow my eyes at her while I spoke in a deadpan voice.

I ignore the glint of hurt in her eyes because as soon as she spoke the next words I think everyone in the room including myself's heart beat drastically stopped.

"You may be correct , but that's only because my father is the Mayor of London."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

So I tried to let them perhaps sound a tad bit more British in this Chapter considering the fact that this fan fic plays of in London. 

Let me know what you think of it and the rest of the story 

please vote and comment it would mean allot 

thanks 

-BxconedUnicorn