Chapter 13 [Part 1]

A/N First of all I give every single one of you full permission to slaughter me with a butchers knife or a banana, (I'd prefer the banana tho) for not updating 'since forever' as someone once told me...

I added the photo on top (or on the side) in hopes for it to be a peace offering?

Sad news this is the second last chapter of this short story. This is more of a filler but be prepared because the next chapter "shit is about to go down."

---------------

The door suddenly flies open and a stressed looking Niall enters the room. Melanie and I quickly spring apart and stand up, "Niall what's wrong?" I ask the frantic looking irishman.

"It's Bruce's gang. They've somehow managed to get inside. Everyone's going ballistic you need to come now!"  Niall storms out of the room in a hurry and I momentarily stand there in shock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I curse over and over. Bruce's gang was our biggest threat. They came from the West and has been on our heels  for years now. Bruce was the reason my father and sister were dead. Ever since my father banned him from S42 he's been opossing with a rival gang and a few years ago he took the gang over completely . Ever since he's been seeking revenge.

"Melanie come quick!" I snap out of my daze and quickly take the barefooted girls hand and quickly rush downstairs. The house is full of havoc and everyone is rushing everywhere trying to prepare for the attack. I tell Niall to make sure no one fires off any shots until it's needed. If it's chaos here I don't even want to know what it's like in the warehouse.

I lead Melanie downstairs to the basement where a fair amount of our weapons are stacked. I let go of her hand and quickly open one of the crates that's containing the pistols.  I take out a nine milimeter caliber pistol along with an extra round of magazene  and tell her to hold it while I search for a bullet proof vest, which there should be plenty of in one of these damn crates.

As I turn to her after I've found the vest, which happened to be the last one,  I see her holding the hand pistol by the throat of the gun. If we were currently in another situation I would have probably laughed by her innocence but there wasn't anytime for mindless laughter when serious shit is about to go down.

As quick as possible I tell her how to hold the fire arm and where the safety lock is all the while strapping her up in the bullet proof vest, "Remember Melanie use this only when nessacery. I don't want any unwanted attention  attracted to you please babydoll." The endearment slips from my lips without me noticing but to be frank at the moment I couldn't give a fuck.

I lock and load as quick as possible and not long after we make our way up the stairs. I search around the house for my mother and finally find her in the kitchen.

I gather some of the left over people on the house and quickly tell them the plan, "Okay this is how things are going to work. I think we all by now know why Bruce's gang is here," My eyes momentarily meet Melanie's before I continue speaking," and it's pretty clear by now that we aren't going to give them what they want.  So mother you along with Melanie, Jake and Josh are going down behind the houses on the left side of the street to the third house from the top where the most secure basement is located in the whole street. You will stay there until one of the guys come and fetch you. Clear?" Both of the woman only give a nod.

"Since no shots have fired yet I'm  going to make my way up the street with some guys behind me and the rest will be hidden in between the houses  but I don't know how long that'll hold because we know by now that many of Bruce's gang  are also scattered everywhere inbetween  the Street," At least we have the advantage of knowing where the most secure spots are, " I'm simply going to deny and accusastions that are thrown towards us, but the moment I tap my leg thrice Michael that's when you'll take out Bruce from you camping spot in the second floor of the house in the middle with the sniper. Understand?"

Michael nods and I turn back to my mum and Melanie, "You'll go out back down the edge of the barricade concideringe that most of the West is probably all ready surrounding the front of our house, and please for the love of God try to stay unseen."  With that everyone immediately starts taking position in- and outside the house. I'm hoping things will only go as smooth as it had been going with the rest of the attacks but I have a gut feeling this time things aren't going to be that easy.

----------

A/N Feel free to leave a vote or comment to the worst author ever please don't be a ghost reader  *gulps nervously knowing she was was a ghost writer*

Sincerely Yours
-bxconedunicorn