Chapter 13 [Part 2]

A/N Feel free to kill me. Pls dnt be a silent reader especially now. I srsly need to hear yall thoughts on this chapter

"Stay safe!" I quickly tell the remaining people in the house as I start opening the front door. I'm met with Louis and Niall as I start walking up the eerie quite street. Both walking with a shotgunshot gun in their arms. Facial expressions impassive.

"What's going on?" I silently ask the pair as we make our way further up the street.

"I hate to say this Harry but we're severely outnumbered. The South and two other unknown strong gang's have alibi'd the West. We're completely surrounded and being watched right at this moment." Louis words shocked me momentarily and I clench my jaw up to where I thought I'd shatter my teeth but I quickly gain composure.

"Makes sense for them to bring back up," I shake my head and feel my jaw clenching once again. "Bruce would have known we'd trample them if their gang was to come alone but with three other gangs I'd say we ought to have a run for our money."

"He sent us to come and retrieve you, claims he only wants to talk." The irish bloke to my left says as we start reaching the middle of the street, I can see a few people who are gathered. Liam and Zayn are amongst them with their backs faced towards us. But nothing prepared me for Niall's next words: "Oh and the mayor's here as well."

The moment those words leave his lips I see him. A man probably in his mid fifties, gray hair that's standing in every possible direction who's dressed in a black tailored suit that undoubtedly has seen better days. In other words Londons mayor who looks as if he's been dragged to hell and back. But just as I see him I see the devil who probably dragged him there himself.

Bruce.

"My, my look who decided to join the party." Bruce says as we join Zayn and Liam.

"Look who finally showed up. We've been waiting for you Bruce." The lie slips easily off of my lips because I would have never thought that Bruce ought to have showed up. His gang was too weak.

"Well haven't you grown, voice so deep , so many tattoos-"

"Careful Bruce you're starting to sound like a pedophile." I interrupt the man who's possibly forever ruined my life.

"- clearly not that little crying boy anymore." My hand involuntary reach behind my back and I rip out my pistol from the back of my jeans and point it directly at him.

"Fucķ you!" My vinger hovers over the trigger and I can feel my heart pulsating as each second passes.

"Now, now Harry before you get a little trigger happy with me why don't you first give the mayor his daughter back." Bruce calmly says with a shit eating grin on his face whilst bringing his hand up in mock defence.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I bring my gun back down and pointedly stare at him.

"Oh so what you're telling me is that I'm busy making a false accusation?" He asks as he starts cackling with some of the guys that are standing next to him, "Because I beg the differ." He roughly shoves the mayor to his knees while grabbing a hand full of the old mans hair whilst retrieving a pistol from his back pocket and pointing it at the gray haired mans temple. The moment the gun reaches the mayors temple it's as if the next few moments play out in slow motion.

I frantic looking Melanie with tears streaming down her face rushes out from the houses on our left while running towards her father, "No! Please daddy!" She falls on her knees next to her father and hugs him tightly. The moment she came running out of the houses me and the boys immediately pointed our guns towards the intruder but when I saw who it was I pull mine down yet again. Bruce let out a bellowing laugh as Melanie and her father sobbingly reunite.